chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody else find the new links at the bottom of each post repulsive? Would it be worth it to ask for customs settings where each forum gets to decide what to include?
I digg your post.

Have you noticed it's no longer forum # 61 (or whatever number it is) and thread # in the URL address bar?

Have you noticed it's no longer forum # 61 (or whatever number it is) and thread # in the URL address bar?

Only now that you mention it. It does redirect from the old links to the new, though.

I'm not against changes to the structure of the site or (what I believe are) vbulletin upgrades, but if we're going to have no single-forum customization at all it would make more sense to keep the interface simple instead of cluttered with a myriad functions. Even if the servers were all-powerful - which I doubt - wouldn't a crowded page be a burden on the users' machine?

Also, the NP box is not back yet, and that seemed to be a priority not long ago.

@|ng: You forgot: 3. Goto sleep

Good luck on the driving exam. As someone who just passed about two months ago, I feel your pain. And about the music, I just listened to TMI for the first time in about a year, and love it all over again. Nothing like driving through suburban Long Island blaring Still Moving Sinews. Though I disagree on driving at night. I hate it with a passion.

And I don't even know what the hell those buttons down there are for, so yeah, I dont' like them. Gimme a NP window.

NF: Sick as shit. Fucking lungs are full of mucus, and my nose won't friggin stop getting clogged. And where am I? Right, at work. <stumbles off muttering>

~kov.

I'm hungover - getting ready for Kat's arrival in a week... oops :D

We just wanted to take a walk, which ended in lunch and late dinner at 2 different joints... and lots of Hogaarden :D And having a smoking ban just makes all experience pleasant :)

And I becnh pressed 195 pounds x 4 (on a machine though).

I'm hungover - getting ready for Kat's arrival in a week... oops :D

Why oops ?? It takes a week to "get ready" ? LOL
If "get ready" means "making my body Alcohol Tolerant", now I understand! :)

I'm ready... almost :D

Edit: OK i got it... I re-read your post... HAHAHAHA I sound stupid now!

Tomorrow and wednesday, I'm off uni.. which is good, since I can work on my construction theory project.
The thought is actually quite perverted and I hope it's a genuine sign of a change of character :p

I've been dumped... again :D

Reason? Too good (as in "positive") for her.

Oh well, at least something to be proud of :saint:

I am unable to form a coherent response on this. I honestly keep trying, and the gears in my brain are spinning, but I'm in friggin neutral.

What a reason...

Plinny is too 'good'. What is this world coming to?

~Kov.

EDIT: I'm so stunned, I forgot to type "I'm sorry to hear that. It seemed like the two of you were getting along really well."

I'm sorry to read that...
Girls love bad boys... Of course you should be proud of that. Then this girl will hang out with a guy that's bad with her, that's mean and rude, etc so she won't dump him because "he's too good"...:Smug:

Stupid girls !

Ah well - I'm more confused than anything else :D Life's good anyway :)

Off to the gaybourhood (guess won't see you there) :heh:

in a rule a dog who barks don't bite ... i suppose plinty was that busy lately to show us he is (eventually) not a gay, that his storys sound slowly unrealistic :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.