chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm in London now, great city, going to Canada tomorrow!!!

Starting to feel patriotic :headbang: .

----
Mart and Kat: Please sen me a PM with yer phone numbers so we can at least talk or something! I'll go to Ottawa, maybe we could meet? Please? :headbang:

Bye! :kickass:

Well I'm in London now, great city, going to Canada tomorrow!!!

Starting to feel patriotic :headbang: .

----
Mart and Kat: Please sen me a PM with yer phone numbers so we can at least talk or something! I'll go to Ottawa, maybe we could meet? Please? :headbang:

Bye! :kickass:

HUH I'm working.... except from tomorrow! When are you gonna be in Ottawa ?

Haha, I'll actually be there with my fiancee and the rest of my (extended) family. My cousin is getting married, and he lives in Edmonton. The rest of the family is gonna chill out (<rimshot>) in Banff for a week or so afterwards.

I laughed because when I told my fiancee, she was wondering why we had to fly. She's very book smart in math and science, and can figure out just about anything given enough time, but don't expect miracles in anything else (she gets too bored to learn anything else), especially in the area of geography. "Isn't it just north?"... "Yes... of Montana..." ... "Oh. What the hell are they doing living way the hell out there?"

You know, cause no one really lives east of BC or west of Ottawa. :p

~kov.

Haha, I'll actually be there with my fiancee and the rest of my (extended) family. My cousin is getting married, and he lives in Edmonton. The rest of the family is gonna chill out (<rimshot>) in Banff for a week or so afterwards.

I laughed because when I told my fiancee, she was wondering why we had to fly. She's very book smart in math and science, and can figure out just about anything given enough time, but don't expect miracles in anything else (she gets too bored to learn anything else), especially in the area of geography. "Isn't it just north?"... "Yes... of Montana..." ... "Oh. What the hell are they doing living way the hell out there?"

You know, cause no one really lives east of BC or west of Ottawa. :p

~kov.

Hahahahahahahahaha I agree with her :) lol!

Anyway that's pretty far from where I live...

I just wanna cry. If I don't write this down some where now I'm gonna have a breakdown.

Fucking delinquent children! First they come in to my work place and start talking friendly to us. MIND GAMES! Talking like they know us, they know our names, and we know theres. That's half the conflict!! They tell us they're "after" the people at our store who call the police when they come in and mess around. They tell us if we do, then they'll stab our eyes out with pens. It all seems jovile and jokey.

Then they start reaching over the counter and grabbing stuff. A stationary pot with stanley knives in is grabbed. Each one of these girls (...yes they are girls!...) Now has a weapon. They start stabbing around with them, they don't realise they've gone too far. They're pressing them against each other's faces... pointing them at us, telling us they'll gut us like it's a joke. Then they grab our scanners. Run around the store scanning things. Messing up our computers. My mind just turning over not knowing what to do. I should have pressed the panic alarm! Now I'm paying the price.

Took an hour to get them out of the store. Even then they were just messing about in the doorway, not letting me lock it... kicking and punching the windows.

glorious.

Anyway. Got a gig tomorrow. Can't wait... Not looking forward to work on wednesday though. Either way, had to type to keep my mind occupied for a couple of minutes. Feel calmer now. Probably going to quit my job. I'm not cut out for that shit.

Thinking of getting a laptop sometime this summer. That or getting my fiancee a new desktop. Starting to look into stuff now... probably gonna go for something that plays WoW really well if I get the laptop... otherwise gonna go for sheer processing power for her desktop, to run all of her crazy SolidWorks: CosmoWorks, and shit.

Vista + DorectX 10 card.

The rest is going to be affordable by summer, but that's what I'm going to get myself.

NF: Kinda sad. My bf and I just decided that it was over. I feel empty and confused. It was the perfect decision for the two of us but it just feels.... weird now.

@KingChaos: :( I hope you're feeling better. I wish you a great gig tomorrow!!!

Edit: I'm feeling lost. No one to talk with right now, I feel so confused!!

NF: Kinda sad. My bf and I just decided that it was over. I feel empty and confused. It was the perfect decision for the two of us but it just feels.... weird now.

I hope you get back on your feet soon. Still, it's good to see your relation didn't end up like a nightmare but out of common agreement.

Like everything time is the only answer to your present pain. Hope you find someone to talk to soon though, because that really helps.

I hope you get back on your feet soon. Still, it's good to see your relation didn't end up like a nightmare but out of common agreement.

Like everything time is the only answer to your present pain. Hope you find someone to talk to soon though, because that really helps.

Yeah I spoke with a friend of mine. It helped! I'm not feeling that bad, I'm just destabilized... and shocked. Tomorrow it'll feel better, I need some sleep ! :saint:

Being brokenhearted is fun - it releases special shit into blood, which if doesn't kill you - makes you stronger.

But any type of commitment (except where you paid in hefty sums of $$$) is something to stay away from.

Next will be Kov breaking up his engagement, cuz he'll all in love with me. Ja-ja, you'll see!

Being brokenhearted is fun - it releases special shit into blood, which if doesn't kill you - makes you stronger.

But any type of commitment (except where you paid in hefty sums of $$$) is something to stay away from.

Next will be Kov breaking up his engagement, cuz he'll all in love with me. Ja-ja, you'll see!

Argh don't wish bad tings to him, come on!!!! Some couples are still happy after many years! But sometimes, it just doesn't work...
I'm still feeling a little bit confused this morning, need to get used to this, need to accept that my life is changing and will change.... for the best! I'm sure!
But yeah I kinda understand what you're saying about the strength. Also, I could say I'm feeling .... free... :cool:

Argh don't wish bad tings to him, come on!!!! Some couples are still happy after many years! But sometimes, it just doesn't work...
I'm still feeling a little bit confused this morning, need to get used to this, need to accept that my life is changing and will change.... for the best! I'm sure!
But yeah I kinda understand what you're saying about the strength. Also, I could say I'm feeling .... free... :cool:

You don't have to wish bad things - they happen anyway :heh:

How did I counter being separated last time? Um, I think I've been drinking... by myself... and that thing that happened 2 months ago - um, I can't remember being upset, just a bit confused and surprised, and I still don't know the reason! So the only thing left for me was to laugh -> :lol:

I think I got lucky again getting away as easy as that :)

I was passing out at my desk when I read this. Thank you for waking me up so quickly, haha. And no, I'm sorry Plin, but that feeling isn't mutual.

And no worries, Kat - I think if she can deal with my stupidity for the past four years, she'll be around a bit longer.

~kov. (so tired I almost forgot this...)

You still havent revealed your Satan f(r)iend, who compells you to write poems and do other stuff, I presume. Whats (s)he like?

Hey, thanks for caring about this.

Here's Satan, who is not my friend by any means, but he seduced me only to end up sleeping with someone else: [dead Satan link] (I'm killing this link in a couple of days, so take a fast look at him). This is a detail - he really was the devil.

If you're interested, I will tell you the whole story via PM - not something I'm comfortable with making public.

I'm now feeling oddly romantic, waxing lyrical at Bruce Dickinson - Jerusalem.

I want to be in England and get drunk with rahvin.

As if rahvin's in England. I'd well like to say hello. Even if it were only a brief "What are you doing here... nice to actually meet you!" hello. Dount he's anywhere near leeds though.

The gig tonight was an insane success. Got a really good quality video on a DVD camcorder... but having trouble finalising the damn thing. Little bit from the end of the set is viewable and all modesty aside... it sounds tastey. I look pretty funny... Hair is just out of control hehe. Can't wait to show you guys :p.. I have this really weird feeling... like I'm a son of this forum... and as a parent I want it to be proud of me... :p meh

Status
Not open for further replies.