chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOt 1 hour more sleep here ;) Feels good hehe!
three days before my swedish guest arrives here!
One week before DT and NYC... time goes fast damn!

Just to piss you off, I guess. I got bored with good old Borges, and this new one is a little historical excursion.

:p :lol: Awwww Marduk actually wants to pissme off, I feel so moved :cry: .

@Kov: C'mon what have I been telling ye all this time? Dude I don't eant ye to collapse in the middle of the DT show, try to get some rest before. Ye shouldn't push yerself so much, at such a young age like ours it's not fair/good. If ye keep it up ye'll pay it really bad later :erk: .

I'm sorry if all the talk I've been giving ye lately bothers ye, I don't mean to do thgat in anyway, it's just that I'm concerned :cry: .

@DS: Great, I guess ye miss them, hope ye have a good time!

---

Well, yesterday was Lady Gigi's party, it was lots of fun :kickass: . First we went to the movies to see Pathfiinder (not so good :ill: ). but oh yeah before that I gave her me present, a kiss. Awwww. No just kidding hehe, I give her lots of those everyday :) . Anyway, I bought her a "Tres Leches" @ KFC (her favourite treat nowadays :rolleyes: ) and I bought mself some sugar-free milk shake @ TCBY. Then I gave her my present, which was Within Temptation: Mother Earth (ltd.ed.2-cd and of the DSFA record company!). Luckily I gabe her the "Tres Leche," because she was collapsing in the middle of teh floor hehe :lol: .

Anyway, then we saw the movie, and then we went to a friend's house and a t some spagetti that she made 4 us, then we went to Sand (only metal bar in CR... not for long WUA HA HA HA!) *ahem*, and had a great time :) .

@danny: i don't know whether this is too personal a question, but from several of your posts i gather you are bisexual. how is your girlfriend squaring with this? just asking because i once was with a bisexual man and found the situation to be extremely difficult.

@danny: i don't know whether this is too personal a question, but from several of your posts i gather you are bisexual. how is your girlfriend squaring with this? just asking because i once was with a bisexual man and found the situation to be extremely difficult.

You have no idea how hard it's for me to live with myself :lol:

Well, yes it is a personal question, but I guess there's nothign to be afraid of. I am bisexual, though i think I would neva have a relationship with a man, any kind of relationship so ye know hehe :p.

Mrs. Gigi is an amazing person, and that is one of the main reasons why I am with her (apart from her beauty of course :) ), and yes, she was quite a bit shocked, but we love each other too much to let that interfere. We don't really talk about it, and I'm sure she's not 100% comfrotable with that, but love is stronger than anything ye know? :)

That's why I love her so much, because she is probably the only person in this planet that truly understands, comprehends and loves me.

I feel rather embarrased posting this, I don't think it was necessary to post that since I already said before I am bi, but I think it's better to clear things up, and in public so there's no misunderstandings of any kind.

And well, I'm not hitting on Kov anyway, if that's how ye infered the bi stuff. I just care about him and I'm worried about he's health, that's all. And I'm really happy that he's getting married and all so ye know :) .

I think I'm gonna go hide in a corner now hehe :p, this has probably been the most awkward question someone has asked me and one of the most honest replies I have ever given hehe.

Bye! :kickass: :cry: :) :p

Yes, but maybe that was because he wanted to bed your best friend? :tickled:

LBRH: No need to run - I think if anything, blunt honesty is most respected here. And thanks for the advice about the sleep - it's one of the reasons I'm no longer going to the Friday show - won't do to see them while sick.

~kov.

LBRH: No need to run - I think if anything, blunt honesty is most respected here. And thanks for the advice about the sleep - it's one of the reasons I'm no longer going to the Friday show - won't do to see them while sick.

~kov.

Thanks Kov I really apprecaite those kind words, I wasn't sure how you'd react so I was pretty nervous hehe.

Also, I think you made the right choice, you will have many more chances to see DT, but there's only one Kov so I'm glad ye made that choice! :) :) :) :) :headbang: :kickass: :worship: :) .

*LBRH now feels relief*

I think I'm gonna go hide in a corner now hehe :p, this has probably been the most awkward question someone has asked me and one of the most honest replies I have ever given hehe.

Well, you posts are so goddamn colourful that I somehow missed you saying anything about your sexual orientation before. :) But now the colourfulness and overuse of smilies make more sense. :p You have my respect for handling this really awkward question so openly and calmly. And congratulations to Gigi (and to you for being with her)!

Hmm... I'm slightly disturbed because my last post in this thread a few months back is no longer there. Grrrrr

Other than that... Just a little bored. But I have my coffee.

Nah, it would have been more recent. And I searched the whole forum, so musta been a database restore at some point.

Oh well no biggie.

Hows stuff going here?

As this is practically a spam thread, rahvin probably didnt merge them into another thread. But it had happened to me a few times, and then I realised the posts were made in a different thread. Isnt that the case?

Yes, but maybe that was because he wanted to bed your best friend? :tickled:

Well, this admittedly added stupidity to the whole shindig, but even if he'd wanted to bed random guys I wouldn't really have liked it either. :)

@danny: thanks for your answer - i had missed posts concerning your orientation too, i was just gathering information from your comments about beautiful men, how hot the musician in your avatar is etc. i had no intention whatsoever to imply you were hitting on kov (didn't cross my mind really). i just thought i'd ask because i have a long history of trying to make up my mind about the correct attitude a woman should have when faced with her partner's bisexuality. however, you do state that you're not looking for relationships with men, therefore it's probably a bit easier on Gigi than it was on me, having to cope with the frustration of my partner because he actually wanted to bed men too and i was not happy with the idea.

NF: ohgodthepain.

Why, of all of the parts of my body to sleep funny on, did it have to be my neck? Seriously, it feels like I did nothing but furiously headbang all of yesterday. Almost didn't come into work, but it slowly seems to be working itself out.

Jeebus.

I think my priorities are a little out of whack though. My first thought? "Dammit, if this doesn't get better soon, I won't be able to headbang at the shows!" Not, you know, "Oh wow, if this doesn't get better soon I should have it looked at!"

And I didn't take the earlier conversation to mean that LBRH was hitting on me.

~kov.

As this is practically a spam thread, rahvin probably didnt merge them into another thread.

I never bother moving inappropriate things from this thread: if they're really out of bounds I delete them. But, of course, I would definitely remember if I had manipulated posts by xenophobe, in any way (and I don't). I promptly forget ever destroying AOL-level, emoticon-intense messages by your next overexcited kid, but I'd remember touching xeno's posts.

NF: No better than I did earlier. If anything, more lopsided, thanks to the leaning I do to relieve the pressure. I think the first order of business at home is going to be a heat pad...

Makes me think. Anyone here suffer from any kind of recurring pain/illness? I mean, I know Dan's got diabetes, which isn't so much recurring as always there, and I'm still waiting to see Rahvin in one of those commercials with Lincoln and the talking beaver, but anyone else?

~kov.

Status
Not open for further replies.