chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*feels a bit perplexed*

sorry, only rampage can instill fear in me

Try "no need to run, Zack. I'll only make you lick my boots."

how about those sock bombs in saving private ryan?

UC- ya, I meant it as his methods scare me.

UndoControl said:
Hope is bad too. Unsubstantial, uncertain and unwilling to keep to reality. Better to have a plan which you're sure will work.
well, here is the words of wisdom, with a very bad translation from Turkish:
"think your future as it will be winter; then if you mistake and if summer comes, the surprise will only be for the good."

UndoControl said:
*is happy for Utkan*
thank you for all the morality you gave from the start till now, Alex.

and 6FS, you seem all set up against life, so I'll hope you best luck on your way to make a good living. for you and all.

Everything happens for a physical (as in physics) reason. For instance, if you ask your computer for a random number it will generate a number using some really complex and absurd algorithm involving the current time (in milliseconds), the weather in Thailand and some other insignificant stuff of the sort. Another example: mutations don't occur randomly, as many biologists+geneticists seem to think; they occur when an enzyme called DNA polymerase incorporates a "wrong" base into the new DNA strand, but that happens for molecular reasons which could be perfectly accurately explained and predicted scientifically if we had the knowledge and technology necessary. Thus, nothing is random.

Status
Not open for further replies.