chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me going to work and study at the same time, I'll have to cut off on sleep time and go for caffeine. And my dad hasn't lost his job, yet. But he doesn't think he'll get to keep his research job for much longer.

I have one year of highschool left, after that two years of college, finally about 3-4 years of university.

Ah.

No, caffeine is bad. Right now it will let you stay awake 24/7, but eventually your body will get used to it and you'll have to drink coffee just to be able to stay awake as long as you can stay awake now without any caffeine.

Edit: Hope is bad too. Unsubstantial, uncertain and unwilling to keep to reality. Better to have a plan which you're sure will work.

Wow, I'm really sorry man. My best advice would be see if your dad can get another job till you get out of highschool (that is if he loses his) and if he moves back to china maybe he could send you some money so you don't have such harsh hours on your job.

He's fed up about working overboard, so if he loses this job, he'll definitely move back to China, and my mom with him.

Don't worry about me, at worst I'll crash at my friend's basement, work to pay for the food or something.

Make sure to talk to him about wiring money to you.

Ah. Have you considered moving back with him, or is that not an option?

I won't be able to survive on my own at all in China. It's been five, six years I moved out of there. All the values and thoughts I have fit the way of living here in Montreal. If I move back I'd just be making sure that I'll always be dependent of my parents.

O, well it looks like you'll be ok because you have housing. Really sorry about this, man :(

Hey, don't be sorry, I'm not. Whatever happens I'll live it, whatever happens. I'll live for my friends, for her, for you guys. :)

Yes, UC. You are absolutely right. It takes more than that to prevent me from even beginning my life. It may kill some emos, but not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.