chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I overshot it really far. I had a saturn five rocket attatched to my back and overshot to the methane lakes of titan.

That Saturn V is mine. You can have everything else but the saturn v is mine

Erik said:
No, I'm gone, I really have no interest in being part of the KLUBB FÖR INBÖRDES BEUNDRAN that's going on there these days, and also rahvin's girlfriend is really fat

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah I hope rahvin doesn't get mad

If you want to read the rest....

Erik said:
I hate harmless boards where everyone loves each other and chit-chat about nothing in dumb 15000 post chat and game threads all day long, if there isn't going to be people calling each other worthless jew my pals OR constructive/interesting discussion, I'm not going to be a part of it

Zack said:
I hope rahvin doesn't get mad

that's unlikely, seeing as how i don't have a girlfriend. someone i've been dating recently was considerably thinner than i am, and someone else i'm considering is about my weight. so i imagine reality is catching up on erik a little faster than in the middle ages?

edit - note to the newbies: for comparisons, imagine that a sudden gust of wind could blow my body to the moon.

Ya I just asked him a few minutes ago what he thought of new DT stuff and the board and that's what I got. It seemed funny to me because I just imagined some Viking yelling at a triangle over a circle

Zack said:
Ya I just asked him a few minutes ago what he thought of new DT stuff and the board and that's what I got. It seemed funny to me because I just imagined some Viking yelling at a triangle over a circle

no, no, he's really harmless. smells like pineapple, at times, i bet.

i couldn't find the facts thread, does it still exist?
i'm out of the world (the forumy one at least) :p

fact/nf= today i'm really appreciating how it feels to not have a migraine+nausea that kepps me up all night, does anyone else on here have them? i'd be kind of in need to hear conforting words like "they go away when you get older" or "if you carefully remove your 9379437th (from the left) head-hair and go live with an armadillo you'll be fine".

Hiljainen said:

fact/nf= today i'm really appreciating how it feels to not have a migraine+nausea that kepps me up all night, does anyone else on here have them? i'd be kind of in need to hear conforting words like "they go away when you get older" or "if you carefully remove your 9379437th (from the left) head-hair and go live with an armadillo you'll be fine".
My wife used to get migraines all the time and she would have them for days, but since having kids it has sortof stopped happening so frequently.

Hiljainen said:

all the chat-like threads have been merged into one (this one) to save us from spam, evil, and those who would ruthlessly kill all pineapple if given a chance.

well, i slept for 11 hours in a row so i'm feeling better. now i'll do a little housekeeping and then go for a run.

some days ago i returned on the internet dating scene, after quite a long absence. i decided not to upload a picture because i wanted to avoid being stalked by someone who showed a strong unreciprocated interest on the same site a few months ago. now, all online dating sites tell you that uploading a picture increases the chances of being contacted tenfold and so on... so i was anticipating a very small number of guys contacting me. turns out in my case it works in the opposite way, no pic = more contacts. i wonder. :lol:

@gav: i think you will learn. just give it your best shot, you're a movie enthusiast and you certainly know your stuff. the tricks of the trade will come in quite easily if you focus and concentrate. good luck. :)

nf: i'm undergoing a very rough patch at work. i remember having the same feelings of detachment between my expectations and reality only once, when i was dumped out of the blue by someone i was going out with. i don't react well (right, nobody does, but still) to being all of a sudden projected in a scenario which is ten thousand times worse than the one i expected, and without a serious possibility of fighting back because on the other side of the fence people are pretending nothing happened. i'm seriously unmotivated, no matter how my boss actively tries to be a friend and help me out of the quagmire. i think i need to take an extended break, leave the office at 5.30 pm which is as soon as i'm allowed to leave, and go sightseeing since i won't be able to take any trips in the summer anyway. :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.