chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
plintus said:
because all THAt isn't made for weight loss: developing physical stamina and STRENGTH, you gain muscle weight. You GAIN WEIGHT, you do not lose it.

Oh, and I saw a perfect girl last Friday... really athletic. REALLY. Black hair. Met her in the book store. Hmmmm...

Well. I know muscles weigh more than fat... And I'm prode over my high weight and big muscles. But, being slender and have a lot of muscles cpuld be a good combination too. You would still weigh a lot.

Yeah... That would be me. But my colour has gone out by now..

Well, i don'r do anything with 'em...i hate the sun, or at least being in it and i coulour my hair, so maybe you get the impression that I've greyscaled them...

he neee... It's me...My dad always tells me that I'm black and white so i trust his judgement.... I was born in greyscale... so they tell me.

Tritonus said:
No, what I meant is that I exercized to get rid of "it". You know girls. Always trying to be the most slender..

I never tried that :p i hate sport when its taken seriously like that. and I really hate sit ups and push ups. I much more prefer sport when you can have fun with friends at the same time, and when you donbt care aboute results or being stronger or thinner.
Anyways, I dont take weight easily, so no need for exercicing :p

The new Shadows Fall cd is such a letdown, though I suppose I can't be surprised since its a "b-sides" album. The rerecorded version of Deadworld is awful.:cry:

And my dog got a "trim" yesterday from Petco and the idiots completely shaved him. He looks like a Chihuahua with no tail now.:mad: :lol:

Collection of stuff left off all their previous albums and stuff that may have been packaged with European releases.

Kind of like the Exposures album from DT.

Ichiban said:
The new Shadows Fall cd is such a letdown, though I suppose I can't be surprised since its a "b-sides" album. The rerecorded version of Deadworld is awful.:cry:

Shadows fall has really been pissing me off lately. Ever since I saw them live I dunno, they've just been terrible. This new album is possibly the worst music I've heard in my life

I've heard much worse this year by far but of course it really hurts since a part of me still really loves them.

Thankfully the new All That Remains songs were a lot better imo.

I'm feeling great nowadays, it's like everything is falling into place. My improv team is independant, in less than a month we'll start to play public games, I've been offered a role in one of next year's play at my college, me and a friend will present another which I'll direct (I think my terms are wrong, not sure if directing only applies to movies) and yesterday I've met a friend I hadnt' seen for 3 months, during which she was going through rehab. She's way better now and I simply had a great time catching up with her. All in all, the last weeks were simply wonderful for me. As LaRocque would say: Everything is beautiful :).

UndoControl said:
Exactly what are b-sides? The shit that was left out of the previous album because it wasn't good enough?

the usual (and actual?) meaning of it is the non-title tracks on singles/eps.

Quite shitty after our teams horrid performance in the 3rd period against Canada yesterday. I thought it wont hurt even if they lose, because they played very well in the first two. But the third ruined everything, they were like on prozac or what. I dont know, if you follow it, but good luck in the semi finals, Rampy! :)

Hate fuckin' loosing... And third place is so boring. You know that it just takes one blow to get to the finals and you don't do it anyway... aaaaargh

Status
Not open for further replies.