chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hyena said:
@gav: i think you will learn. just give it your best shot, you're a movie enthusiast and you certainly know your stuff. the tricks of the trade will come in quite easily if you focus and concentrate. good luck. :)
Thanks for the words of encouragement. And yes, focus and concentration is basically key to my learning the system. My biggest obstacle is learning to focus and concentrate on the job at hand while also being personable with customers, which I find difficult without being wrapped in a call list. Last night was much smoother than saturday though.

And about nightmares I had a kind of nightmare, that I was in bed facing the wall, and then there was a rumbeling in my room and it turned into like, a growling sound... But as soon as it happened I span over wide awake like "WAahtt!! 8|" and there was nothing there... creepy.

6 Stringed Fingers said:
Well, let's just hope that your nightmares don't come true... unless you secretly wanted that. >_>

No, not my musicteacher. Though I know many other teachers had the hots for him.:ill:
I wanted my frenchteacher... :Smokin:

Tritonus said:
No, not my musicteacher. Though I know many other teachers had the hots for him.:ill:
I wanted my frenchteacher... :Smokin:

Ew.

I'm out.

:ill:

I even know the way you wanted him/her.

:heh:

Come on.... You know women loves older guys. Just because your a guy can't understand? Guys often likes younger girls 'cause they are at the same level....

Tritonus said:
Come on.... You know women loves older guys. Just because your a guy can't understand? Guys often likes younger girls 'cause they are at the same level....

That means you should like me :heh:

But in fact I'm herontophilic with necrophilia touch.

:zombie:

Tritonus said:
Well :oops: I don't count you as an older guy. I mean what are you? 22, 25?

24.5 :)

But my brain stopped developing at 15... fortunately other body parts didn't :)

No, fysical training... tried to lose my ass belly and thies.... Instead the rest went...But that is just my opinion of course...

Tritonus said:
No, fysical training... tried to lose my ass belly and thies.... Instead the rest went...But that is just my opinion of course...

so, you wanted to have "the rest" along with belly, hanging butt, "love handles" and thighs? That would be disgusting, truly.

You are on the way to perfection though :cool: Trust me :Smug:

No, what I meant is that I exercized to get rid of "it". You know girls. Always trying to be the most slender. What you don't know is that, when you do 50 push-ups and 100 sit-ups your boobs dissapear and you get a big muscleknot on your stomac.

well, i'm all for trying to get rid of brains through physical training. in the wake of the most serious professional disappointment of my life ever, i'm trying to accomplish the very same result. and if the size of my upper arms is a good indicator, it won't be long before i have no brains left :)

That's great. You're a boxer? I got a hell of a beatin' on a competition a couple of weeks ago. It must have been 10/15 blows to the head.... Wasn't fun at all...

Tritonus said:
No, what I meant is that I exercized to get rid of "it". You know girls. Always trying to be the most slender. What you don't know is that, when you do 50 push-ups and 100 sit-ups your boobs dissapear and you get a big muscleknot on your stomac.

because all THAt isn't made for weight loss: developing physical stamina and STRENGTH, you gain muscle weight. You GAIN WEIGHT, you do not lose it.

Oh, and I saw a perfect girl last Friday... really athletic. REALLY. Black hair. Met her in the book store. Hmmmm...

hyena said:
well, i'm all for trying to get rid of brains through physical training. in the wake of the most serious professional disappointment of my life ever, i'm trying to accomplish the very same result. and if the size of my upper arms is a good indicator, it won't be long before i have no brains left :)

Oh, I didn't know shaping people were the latest schick in Italy... :worship: you know, the ones walk and shape at the same time?

Tritonus said:
That's great. You're a boxer? I got a hell of a beatin' on a competition a couple of weeks ago. It must have been 10/15 blows to the head.... Wasn't fun at all...

No no, not a boxer, but i'm very keen on weight training. Let's say that I run because I have to if I want to be fully functional and I lift etc. for fun.

I second what plintus said, sit-ups and push-ups are meant to make you stronger (i try to do about 500 sit-ups per week, randomly distributed, and not many push-ups because i benchpress and those are substitutes). so if you eat a lot of protein you end up gaining weight, and if you don't eat you'll only end up tired, not thin. aerobic training = weight loss and anaerobic training = either muscle or fatigue depending on your diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.