chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm a respectable professional, can't. :p has to do with a cubic head and elf-like ears, but i won't go any further.

nf: spleeny.

As a listener, your relationship with a band is like a love affair.
You hear their music for the first time and it's like eyes meeting across the room
You buy their CD and it's a first date
You play the CD several times, and go to the store to purchase more recordings by the same group.
You're going steady now, and you're spending more time together
Finally, it's time to get serious.
It's time for commitment.
You decide to go all the way
You see the band in concert.
It's dark and sweaty.
You're a bit nervous, because maybe it's your first time
Things are awkward at first, and there is shouting and moaning and limbs are everywhere
Everything builds to a climax.
When it's over, you're exhausted but satisfied
You want to be with this band for the rest of your life

La Rocque said:
As a listener, your relationship with a band is like a love affair.
You hear their music for the first time and it's like eyes meeting across the room
You buy their CD and it's a first date
You play the CD several times, and go to the store to purchase more recordings by the same group.
You're going steady now, and you're spending more time together
Finally, it's time to get serious.
It's time for commitment.
You decide to go all the way
You see the band in concert.
It's dark and sweaty.
You're a bit nervous, because maybe it's your first time
Things are awkward at first, and there is shouting and moaning and limbs are everywhere
Everything builds to a climax.
When it's over, you're exhausted but satisfied
You want to be with this band for the rest of your life

then you break & enter in the lead singer's suburban house to tie him up and carve your name into his forearms, and it's like getting married.

rahvin said:
then you break & enter in the lead singer's suburban house to tie him up and carve your name into his forearms, and it's like getting married.

He TOLD you about that? But....he promised.....

Malaclypse said:
i just got robbed - in a supermarket. someone stole... my shopping cart! how fucking lame is that? you have to put in a € around here to use a shopping cart (you get it back afterwards), and while i wasn't looking, someone took it and went shopping. i asked three people around, but oviously they all denied having taken the cart, so i had to fetch another one. lacking another single euro coin, i even had to ask for change. damn these motherfuckers! i believe it was the old fart i confronted first, at least he was the one to leave the shop shortly afterwards without buying much.
ok it was only an euro but damnit, i'm pissed off for real.

you know, that happened to me too about a year ago, what i was most pissed about was that i had almost finished shopping. apparently no one aroud noticed anything and i had to redo everything :zombie:

rahvin said:
i never thought of that, but i certainly wouldn't mind a bit. except for the part where i have to cope with being in k-pax.

oh well, in the usual suspects you play quite an interesting role.

now i just have to watch k-pax, i can't resist to horrible movies, especially after i saw blade trinity, hypercube, hostel and heard about toxic avenger, the title is enough already. :p

(i need to write stuff today)

Blade Trinity and Hypercube should be listed as crimes. Or serious diseases or something. Yes, they are THAT bad..
I could feel my brain leak out through my ears and my soul shriek in pain, it was horrible :(

What a wonderful week! First I got someone to go with me to see DT in Borlänge... I will spend 6 hours on a train, but it will e worth it. Then Johannes invited me to a Party! Yey! And I found my dress. I tried a dress on a couple of weeks ago but I didn't hav so much money then, so I didn't buy it. Then I tried to find it evrywhere for three weeks and it was sold-out everywhere and I found it today.

Tritonus said:
Thank you... Hopefully I will, but I'm not so good at the hole taking contact part so I guess not :(

It's whole, unless you seriously meant hole in which case i can just say that it will probably come (heh) easily to both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.