chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel somewhat, well, can't say ashamed, but maybe uninformed because i had to actually google up the name. pink floyd is basically a black hole in my brain.

Well, Syd was (I dont like this past tense :cry: ) unknown to a lot of people, but he basically defined the direction Pink Floyd had been pursuing until they parted ways with Roger Waters.

nf: like i get knocked down, but i get up again. hopefully one day the whole process will make some kind of sense.

hyena said:
nf: like i get knocked down, but i get up again. hopefully one day the whole process will make some kind of sense.

No, it won't ever make sense. But if you enjoy the getting up's then the knock down's are worth it.:)

NF: kinda bored and lonely up at this hour of the morning (4:46 to be exact). But there is nothing that makes me want to wake up later today if I go to sleep now.

The series of "Things the germans copy from the italians in a horrible way" continues with entry #2:

The Milkfoam!

photo 1 photo 2 photo 3 photo 4

It wasnt me though ;) A friend made this one.. he got a little carried away so I ended up with a sort of milk-concrete ;)
It was still tasty and all.. just weird to look at. Maybe we can find more examples :)

OMFG I can't believe it is more than 40 degrees here in Montreal. It is so hot and humid, I don't have a swimming pool nor an air conditioning! Think I'll go visit my godmother (she has a pool) :D Yay!

Sounds nice... Now for something completely different. I know there is proably people here that knpw what ThereIn is about and I kindly ask you to hold yout peace, cause I've been thinkin ("oh, no. not again!")

It was solid
Yet everchanging
It was different
Yet the same
So I starve myself for energy
I starve myself for energy

Interpret that!!! heheheh, it can be pretty dirty.

Had my first day on my job today. It was fun! I'm making money!!! Yey

Well I'm just walking a couple of weeks on the unniversity, on the oral pathology-department. I'm kinda a scanner. I work on transperancies of like people with mouthcancer and other disgusting mouthdiseases. So I scan the pictures, work with them in the computer and sort them in some kind of system. Pretty nice as a summer-job. I get to see some nasty pictures... It's really interesting..

Tali: Well, yes. I work with pictures of dicks too.

I am feeling weird. Reconsidering my will to go to school.... Think I would like better to work full time and keeping money to travel more ! I feel this urge to see other countries and other part of my own country... not to stay between 4 walls at school to get into debt!!!!! Hard decision...

Try studying and apply for a scholarship. If youre good, youll get one, and you can always travel when the exams are over, with the money you saved while working during the studies. Nice, eh? :loco:

Status
Not open for further replies.