chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no bad in fucking someone you don't love.
I think that when you're free, single, and you meet someone who attracts you physically, and that's clear between the two that this is only a sex story, one night stand, it's fine ! Everybody needs sex, even though they're not in a relationship...
I already fucked someone I didn't love, and he didn't love me at all, we liked each other physically and it was awesome. The day after, it was all souvenirs ( a great one of course ) but that was it, you know...

plintus said:
You are like so much into gomoku: how 'bout reproduction? Like you are 2 last people on Earth, and it's down to "I don't love her, so I can't fuck her", huh? I read one book once (rather boring), so there was one guy - Adam, - and, you know, he didn't have much choice.

Adam and Eve... if only it was true hahaha

First, everybody doesn't need sex, it's just a stupid urge some people have because they think that the world revolves around sex. Sex isn't a need or a driving force, it's an activity and one that should involve feelings (as all activities, but that's another matter).

Second, one-night stands are pointless, dangerous (what if the girl ends up pregnant? It's not like they're a couple, so the boy won't want to take responsibility) and retarded (see reasons before, plus it's just retarded to me).

In my opinion (and i know many people don't share it and most of you probably don't give a fuck about it), having sex with someone you don't know is a somewhat more stupid than, say, kissing someone you don't know, which is also very stupid to me. A kiss (and sex, or rather lovemaking) is supposed to symbolize love, affection, care, interest and so on.

If your need for physical pleasure is so great (which it shouldn't, as i said before, or maybe it's just me that doesn't need it), why don't you perform the harmless activity of jerking off (or the female equivalent) instead of risking getting someone/yourself pregnant and/or getting a disease transmitted to you?

As for the Adam+Eve thing, if i were the last man on Earth and i didn't love the last woman on Earth i would enjoy the solitude and maybe try to get along fine with her but i definitely wouldn't fuck her.

UndoControl said:
First, everybody doesn't need sex, it's just a stupid urge some people have because they think that the world revolves around sex. Sex isn't a need or a driving force, it's an activity and one that should involve feelings (as all activities, but that's another matter).

Second, one-night stands are pointless, dangerous (what if the girl ends up pregnant? It's not like they're a couple, so the boy won't want to take responsibility) and retarded (see reasons before, plus it's just retarded to me).

In my opinion (and i know many people don't share it and most of you probably don't give a fuck about it), having sex with someone you don't know is a somewhat more stupid than, say, kissing someone you don't know, which is also very stupid to me. A kiss (and sex, or rather lovemaking) is supposed to symbolize love, affection, care, interest and so on.

If your need for physical pleasure is so great (which it shouldn't, as i said before, or maybe it's just me that doesn't need it), why don't you perform the harmless activity of jerking off (or the female equivalent) instead of risking getting someone/yourself pregnant and/or getting a disease transmitted to you?

As for the Adam+Eve thing, if i were the last man on Earth and i didn't love the last woman on Earth i would enjoy the solitude and maybe try to get along fine with her but i definitely wouldn't fuck her.

Sex IS necessary ! We are mammals ! Having sex is good for health, go read ANY article on the effects it has on the human body....It reduces heart diseases, cancers and increase life expectancy...it also reduces your risk of depression and relieves some tensions, and your stress...

Second, one-night stands are pointless for YOU. It's not my fault if you're afraid to get the girl pregnant, there are responsibilities to take OF COURSE ! It's evident. Condoms, pill, whatever, but two adults in a "physical one-night relationship" must have these protections (whose I always took, by the way)... if they don't, it's their problem. Diseases and babies are evitable, we are in 2006 !!!!!!!!!

I think you live in a dream to think that sex only HAVE TO happen when people love each other.

We have all our own ideas about sex, but don't say to me I am wrong because my view is as valuable as yours. I love to have sex with somebody that attracts me physically. When I am in love, it's only greater because emotions are involved... and I am faithful.
But don't think not everybody needs sex, I am sure even the pope jerks off hahahahaha ! :loco:

If I read your post, I am retarded and stupid... great :D But I sure won't be sexually frustrated :saint:

I love a girl I'll never be with, but I fuck brains out from any chick if I have a chance... Hell, I'll fuck anything that moves, if I have a chance. And if I get REALLY lucky - I'll move whatever stands still and fuck it right then!!

plintus said:
I love a girl I'll never be with, but I fuck brains out from any chick if I have a chance... Hell, I'll fuck anything that moves, if I have a chance. And if I get REALLY lucky - I'll move whatever stands still and fuck it right then!!

:lol: :puke:
Animals have sexual practices even more unconventional than this. I read an article last week-end on that... I saw a picture of a lion fucking a white tiger... ewwwww.... and a frog fucking another.... dead frog!!!!! lol

Kat said:
Sex IS necessary ! We are mammals ! Having sex is good for health, go read ANY article on the effects it has on the human body....
Please link me to ONE article that says that sex is healthy.

Kat said:
Second, one-night stands are pointless for YOU. It's not my fault if you're afraid to get the girl pregnant, there are responsibilities to take OF COURSE ! It's evident. Condoms, pill, whatever, but two adults in a "physical one-night relationship" must have these protections (whose I always took, by the way)... if they don't, it's their problem. Diseases and babies are evitable, we are in 2006 !!!!!!!!!
First, not everybody is willing to get an abortion. Second, even if both agreed on the woman doing it it costs and there are still risks (because it's illegal in some countries, which it shouldn't be, and that means that the conditions under which such an operation is carried out aren't always the best ones). Third, read again what i said about relying on one's right (or left) hand in case one does have the "need". Fourth, things like AIDS still can't be cured, and the fact that we live in 2006-almost-2007 doesn't make a difference.

Kat said:
I think you live in a dream to think that sex only HAVE TO happen when people love each other.
Maybe i do, but at least i'll never have those problems and at least sex is more than just an animal "instinct" to me.

Kat said:
We have all our own ideas about sex, but don't say to me I am wrong because my view is as valuable as yours. I love to have sex with somebody that attracts me physically. When I am in love, it's only greater because emotions are involved...
I didn't say you were wrong, i merely stated my opinion. Perhaps i should have preceded it with "i think" or included a smiley like :rolleyes:, ;) or :p, but that would have only invalidated it, as "nobody cares what you think" and smileys like the ones previously mentioned take the seriousness out of posts. Then again, why do i bother to post if nobody cares about what i think?

Kat said:
and I am faithful.
I never mentioned anything about being faithful [to the person you love, i suppose you meant]. Why did you bring this up?

Kat said:
But don't think not everybody needs sex, I am sure even the pope jerks off hahahahaha ! :loco:
Maybe he does. Maybe he doesn't even believe in God. I don't know anything about the pope except that his name is Benedict(us) and he lives in Vatican City. But what i do know is that i don't need sex. So yes, not everybody needs sex. Sorry to pop your bubble.

Kat said:
If I read your post, I am retarded and stupid... great :D But I sure won't be sexually frustrated :saint:
No, people who do it aren't retarded and stupid, the action is (to me, in my opinion, i think :rolleyes: ;) :p). I also do/say very stupid things sometimes, but does that make me stupid?

KitKat said:
:lol: :puke:
Animals have sexual practices even more unconventional than this. I read an article last week-end on that... I saw a picture of a lion fucking a white tiger... ewwwww.... and a frog fucking another.... dead frog!!!!! lol

And pigs have 30 minutes orgasms... oink-oink.

KitKat said:
Having sex is good for health, go read ANY article on the effects it has on the human body....It reduces heart diseases, cancers and increase life expectancy...it also reduces your risk of depression and relieves some tensions, and your stress...

So do million other smarter things.
And about reducing risk of depression, tension and stress... Please, if you need sex for that...
I'd feel depressed if I needed so much something physical.

Kat: Oh, very funny. I don't read french.

plintus: I haven't heard that from any doctor, but i'll ask one the next time i see one. I'm still waiting for that article, though. And if she meant that it's healthy because it's exercise then there are many other ways (less fun, granted) to do exercise.

UndoControl said:
Please link me to ONE article that says that sex is healthy.

First, not everybody is willing to get an abortion. Second, even if both agreed on the woman doing it it costs and there are still risks (because it's illegal in some countries, which it shouldn't be, and that means that the conditions under which such an operation is carried out aren't always the best ones). Third, read again what i said about relying on one's right (or left) hand in case one does have the "need". Fourth, things like AIDS still can't be cured, and the fact that we live in 2006-almost-2007 doesn't make a difference.
Condoms... condoms.... you know this latex thing you put on your dick ? Pills... contraception EXISTS... I always protected myself and I've never been pregnant nor having any sexually transmitted diseases. Masturbation is great, but having sex with somebody isn't the same. Both are cool but just different...

I didn't say anything stupid btw...

UndoControl said:
Kat: Oh, very funny. I don't read french.

plintus: I haven't heard that from any doctor, but i'll ask one the next time i see one. I'm still waiting for that article, though. And if she meant that it's healthy because it's exercise then there are many other ways (less fun, granted) to do exercise.

I am sorry the article was in french, let me try to find the same thing but in english...

There you fucking go:

"Women who abstain from sex run some risks. In postmenopausal women, these include vaginal atrophy. Dr. Winch has a middle-aged patient of whom he says: "She hasn't had intercourse in three years. Just isn't interested. The opening of her vagina is narrowing from disuse. It's a condition that can lead to dysparenia, or pain associated with intercourse. I told her, 'Look, you'd better buy a vibrator or you're going to lose function there.'"

http://www.forbes.com/2003/10/08/cz_af_1008health.html

Although everything good old Sigmund Freud ever suggested seems pretty fucked up... it's all in some ways true. I don't know about you but I wish I had my dads cock so I could fuck my mother.

Sex drives pretty much everything in people. Successful men and women are pretty much all people with very high sex drives. People with no sex drive are usually depressed poets, musicians or in dead end jobs/institutions of education to distract themselves from how often they are not getting laid.

People who think there needs to be "love" to have sex are completely negating our ancestory, our evolution, our biochemistry, our psychology and a sense of reality.

I heard once of the savage raping and pilaging the Mongolians would bestow upon women during their crusades. They would have sex with the women they came across, and if there were too few women for the army and so not enough holes to go around, they'd make more holes... The mongolians had alot of love for their sexual partners.

That's not a health issue, that's like saying that if you don't run every day you'll get dead tired the day you do. That's exercise / getting used to something. Pain during sexual intercourse caused by lack of use of sexual organs isn't a disease, it's lack of use of sexual organs.

Status
Not open for further replies.