chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyena & LBRH:

I am studying geology at the Bremen University...
Today I had physics and some course to learn about the different kinds of rocks. But luckily the last morning class finished earlier so I had time to go get some food... and luckily because I was starting to fell asleep and had no more energy (and my belly was starting to complain :p).

Other classes i have: chemistry, maths, some computer thing, and "endogenous and exogenous process of the earth"

DS: Sounds pretty damn intriguing. Good luck with it.

NF: Asleep. Don't know why. I can barely move nowadays. I think the most 'awake' I've felt recently was when I was so hungover I could barely move. At least then I didn't have to worry about falling asleep at my desk. Although, it looked like it, because i had my head down and my eyes closed, so I couldn't see the room changing shape...

~kov.

:heh:

"Red Bull", son. It will kill your enamel faster than your heart, but you will be way awake to realize that :D

I'm having an oral surgery tomorrow... to improve my sucking reflexes - harharhar, WRRRROOONNNNNG! :heh:

I will go through some bone grafting, bone matter taken from dead people :zombie: And some teeth will be pulled! And then I'll go back to chocolate and work ;)

All I'm looking forward to is meeting that wonderful secretary they have in the office... I'll be her hero tomorrow :worship:

Dude... Red Bull and the like do NOT work as intended on me. Seriously, any extra movement or energy I expend after drinking one is either uncontrollable shaking I get (at no higher level of alertness, I just can't stop shaking) or to cool myself down after my core temperature rises by 4 degrees. Seriously, all I do is sweat and shake. It's like I'm coming down off of a crazy addiction, if I wasn't warm instead of cold.

But good luck with the oral surgery. That shit's no fun. Only thing I ever had done was my wisdom teeth out. My bro's had over 10 teeth pulled, so he'd probably be able to give better support than I would.

~kov.

Kovenant84 said:
Dude... Red Bull and the like do NOT work as intended on me. Seriously, any extra movement or energy I expend after drinking one is either uncontrollable shaking I get (at no higher level of alertness, I just can't stop shaking) or to cool myself down after my core temperature rises by 4 degrees. Seriously, all I do is sweat and shake. It's like I'm coming down off of a crazy addiction, if I wasn't warm instead of cold.

But good luck with the oral surgery. That shit's no fun. Only thing I ever had done was my wisdom teeth out. My bro's had over 10 teeth pulled, so he'd probably be able to give better support than I would.

~kov.

I used to get shakes closing to 10 cans, now it's sure enough after 3-4, but yeah, it's no fun :) Keeps me up, still :)

Yeah, thanks, I'm so used to dentist chair, you can't imagine :) Makes me nervous alittle, though, - new experience, you know... will be fun :) The worst part is the day before - always.

i've had a weird day. on the one hand, my comical family managed to fuck up yet another set of things that were really hard to fuck up, and for some reason i get dragged into a story i have absolutely nothing to do with. and i'm really annoyed because i cannot drink. and the flat is taking a toll on me. on the other hand, i finally managed to write relatively good stuff for about 2hr on end, and i'll finish a long overdue job tomorrow. finishing it will enable me to get to the fun part which is discussing my draft with a few people. so i'm happy with myself. and totally horrified by the fact that the good writing flows when i've been sober for 8 days on end - this is nothing short of scary. i don't want to quit. at all.

Hello, people

Long time, uh? Let the prodigal son drop some words of excitement and good news!!! Hello to the old fellow forumers, especially good old Rahvin there, and everybody from the ancient era still wandering the place (I guess that makes me some sort of elder robot here, by logical extension).

I'm alright and kicking, starting off with some girl here (hence the excitement and good news), and taking it easy when it comes to... pretty much anything else. So I'm relaxed and enjoying life as it is, not forgetting to pursue those dreams I always rambled about.

So, how is it going around here? ;)

|ng.

Reactions: King Chaos
Congrats on the lady friend |ngenius. I bet it's hard to find a woman who can see past your metal exterior and into your loving oil fueled robot heart.

Things here are slow and unexciting, but it still feels like home and I won't complain. The guys from elder times you speak of occasionally fly by, and it makes me glad when they do. Not that I knew them all, only of some of them. *sighs*. Post more often robot lover and I'm sure they will too :).

Nf: Good. Having a nice relaxing day. Might go bowling tonight or something. gig went well enough last night. onstage it felt disasterous, but the footage was pretteh cool.

I had 2 roots removed today. Bone put back in + stitches.

And I was watching a movie!!!!!!!!!!! Air Force One!!! It was totally awesome!!!!!!

They gave me drugs :heh:

Human Desert said:
I'm surprised that all the old people are still sticking around here. Don't you ever get bored?

"Bored" as in "I don't feel like participating in the billionth thread about Opeth", yes. "Bored" as in "I'm gonna swear off the forums and everything about them shall be banished from my sight", no. It seems childish.

rahvin said:
@|ng: Hey, you! All is full of love, I see. ;) Stick around and post something if you feel like it: pictures of your girl, comments on the new DT songs, or a banana.

Well, well, in two weeks I can pretty well be selling my shiny metal ass in Singapur, all alone... but yeah, these days everything seem to fit into place. Thanks, pal, means a lot. My banana will always belong to you, and you know that...

@King Chaos: It's not easy to summon back such an unexpected, warm and exciting atmosphere, as we lived nice times back then. I live anchored in the past... can I smoke big cigars and play blues now? Pretty please? :p

@Kov: Nice to see you. I'll try to keep up and leave some nonsense around as long as there is interesting nonsense coming back to me. Quid pro quo.

@Human Desert: Well, some of us lived an exceptional time posting here and enjoying each other. Really, really special. So, no big surprise we feel compelled to stop by every now and again, imo. :)

C'mon, people! Let's party together!!!

|ng.

Hehe so this |ngenius was/is? very popular huh?

Ah the good old days of the phorum, when there were no Plynipoos, LBRHs ang gayness, and neither of them combined :p :kickass: :headbang: :worship: . And there wasn't so much smiley excess... :p .

@DS: Toll! Sounds really cool, I've always been interested quite a lot in Geology and stuff, to the point in which I've considered to study what you call here "Social Studies" (it basically includes history and geography), and get my degree on it. Maybe I will someday heheheee :p :headbang: :Smokin: .

Status
Not open for further replies.