Children of Bodom songs you DON'T like

All the covers songs, except Aces High.
All the others are a waste, they sound too much like the original.
Why didn't they 'Bodomise' these by making them faster ?
Don't Stop At the Top is aweful, exact copy of the original and Alexi should never try to sing like that, as he can't.

hehh... "I dont like the HATE ME"...
This throws me...
but: tastes & buffets I dont know, you are whats what, but this is a wordwimple in Hungary...

so, everybody's taste is else... (do you understand my crowing?)
:lol:

What??? Don't Stop At the Top kicks ass! :) He's signing that way on purpose dude, covers are all in good fun.

And Northern Comfort is one of my all-time favs, a crushing asskicker of a song that lets up only enough to lull you into a false sense of security! And about the Batman Beyond comment, WTF ARE YOU SMOKING!? :lol:

Btw I love all CoB songs...

A) Because of this thread I've had 'Northern Comfort' stuck in my head all day. Great song!

B) In my opinion, C of B are the only band i've heard that have not made a single bad song!

the covers are just covers.. there's some good there's some i don't listen to

Originally posted by Shadeg
the nail, taste of my scythe and red light pt. 2 are my least favourites.

:eek::eek::eek:
OH MY GOD!
I CAN EVEN UNDERSTAND YOU DISLIKING TOMS AND RLIMEpt2... BuT THE NAIL?!!!?!?!? THE INSTRUMENTAL PART ON THAT SONG IS PURE METAL GOODNESS!!!! AAAAAAAAAAARGH! :mad:

i just luv all cob songs, but i don't really like Everytime i die much... it think it's a little boring :p

>Oh well some people just have different taste.... weather its good or bad is another thing

what on earth does weather have to do with people tastes you incoherent retard! :p moral of the story: watch out for typos or EFF gets startled :p

Duh ! Lot of people don't like Northern Comfort ! :eek:
It's maybe not a "catchy" song (I'm not sure I'm using the right word), but I think it's perfect as it's placed between Hate Me and Kissing The Shadows.
Hate Me is quite a "soft" song compared to others, Kissing The Shadows is still my favourite bodom song, and NC is the perfect link between both, particularly with that speed part at the end just after Alexi's "Yaaah !"

Songs I don't like as much as the others : Warheart, Mask Of Sanity (I don't like the heavy and repetitive drums in this one, but everything else is great), hatebreeder and deadnight warrior.

I Love Northern comfort!!! it is one of the best Bodom songs ever...of course De Gustibus...
i need tabs (or at leastmidi files) for Northern comfort!!!!

"you're alone!"