Children of Bodom

Pablokers

Huge Member
Feb 13, 2008
Another poll....Im boring what can I do.... :D

So you like or you dont like.

I personally like them a lot, a lot of people say alexi shows off and that he acts like hes a guitar god, well....hes pretty good. I agree that hes not humble but he makes excellent music is far as im concerned.

Wrong
Zakk Wylde > Alexi "I-can't-sing-worth-for-shit-so-I-scream-like-a-pissed-woman-on-her-period" Laiho.
:p

I have no doubt that musically the band (minus the keyboardist) are talented, but they're just not my style.

What you talking about? How is the keyboardist not talented? you've probably not heard his good stuff. Go check Warmen, his side project then tell me he's got no talent.

Alexi Laiho > Zakk "has-played-same-solo-for-the-past-20-years" Wylde

meh, I'm afraid that's what Laiho's turning into...almost all his solos on the new album use the same pattern

Wrong
Zakk Wylde > Alexi "I-can't-sing-worth-for-shit-so-I-scream-like-a-pissed-woman-on-her-period" Laiho.
:p

I have no doubt that musically the band (minus the keyboardist) are talented, but they're just not my style.

GTFO I find watching paint dry more exciting than Zakk Wylde's solo
even his rhythm techinque is "chug-pinch-chug-pinch-pinch-pinch-chug"
he wants to be Dimebag, and even he's not as good as everyone makes out!
the world and his guitar knows

Alex Skolnick > Dimebag > Zakk Wylde

Yeah, janne wirman is fuckin talented, and I love the keyboards its part of why I like them in the first place. you can say that yoiu dont dig the keyboards or whatever, I fully understand, but you cant say hes not talented, have you ever seen him play?

Oh and Zakk Wylde, The first time I saw him live, there was a segment of the gig where they played the same riff for 39 minutes, thats right.....I counted. While they played this riff, he did some crappy solos that you couldnt even hear coz it was too fuckin loud, and in some parts he just sat down on the stage floor, and drank huge amounts of beer............ I like BLS but that gig was just pure crap

As much as I love Dime, you're right
There are way too many kids who only know him and Pantera because bands like Avenged Sevenfold worship them. Also due to his death, which happened a fucking month after I got into Pantera.

yeah well its worse for me since I 've been listening to Pantera since about 1999. Its infuriates me about all these kids who go around saying Dime was the greatest thing ever even though they've only listened to Pantera for half a year.

Its times like these that I frown upon my CFH tattoo lmao

Who gives a fuck about those kids, why dont you just laugh at them :D
And go "Sepultura!!!!!!" in their faces.

GTFO I find watching paint dry more exciting than Zakk Wylde's solo
even his rhythm techinque is "chug-pinch-chug-pinch-pinch-pinch-chug"
he wants to be Dimebag, and even he's not as good as everyone makes out!
the world and his guitar knows

Alex Skolnick > Dimebag > Zakk Wylde
I'd rather watch Zakk play one solo for 24 hours over and over than listen to one of Cob's shitty songs.