Children Of Bodom

Mammoth

Capsicum Slave
Feb 19, 2003
The Land of TAXES [SWE]
Visit site
There are a lot of non-bodom related topics in this forum, why is this? Feels like some/a lot of people have lost the initial idea of what this forum is suppose to be about! Don't mean to bitch but for fucks sake, some of the threads here are absurde. This is meant as a band forum not a chat site. Surprised the band isn't doing anything..........

If all we talked about was CoB, then these forums would be less active. You can only discuss so much on one topic which becomes, well, fucking boring! We talk about what we want, when we want. If you don't like it, you can suck on deez nutz 8=====D~~~ O:

NP: Slaughter - Unknown Destination

I do understand his point. I also can imagine that many "new" fans comming here to talk about COB feels totally out of place, its not often you see a topic about COB stay on top ...

I still think it would be pretty good with one off-topic section and a cob related-section (like in opeth board) but I know everybody else disagrees as always :p

Well it's a lot of work to filter out shitty threads to get to the good stuff about the band! (Though I will give credit for that picture of the fat metal singer that was funny as hell!) But seriously threads about nonsence can equally be posted at other sites, why not try the Gary Glitter site to liven that site "up"? How about those nuts? :guh: Anyway the guys are sponsered bye ESP now, but the guitars look remarkably alike the old Jacksons that they abused. One would figure that if you get you own (I know it insn't a costume line but..) made ESP guitar it would be cool as hell unik and all that...

Johanna said:
I do understand his point. I also can imagine that many "new" fans comming here to talk about COB feels totally out of place, its not often you see a topic about COB stay on top ...

Im not even a new fan, I used to come here all the time but I dont anymore I am driven away by endless threads of bullshit conversations that are only of worth if your life revolves around the other people on this board. But thats ok, I choose to live in reality.

hahaha, I was discoused many times already, besides if someone like me or many other stays on this forum for 2h per day, since 2 years this is impossible to talk only about cob...

:)

Hmm. So, what do you think, is THIS a useless/off-topic thread or what?

God damn, stop whining and get on with your life! :lol:

Johanna said:
I still think it would be pretty good with one off-topic section and a cob related-section (like in opeth board) but I know everybody else disagrees as always :p

Agreed. That would do some SENSE in here... And seems that some of us have to post to every single thread and only adding smiley or LOL or shit like that...

IF YOUR MESSAGE IS SHORTER THAN YOUR SIGNATURE, IT IS A SPAM GODDAMNIT!