Children Of Bodom

hahahaha....are we talking about useless threads? what the fuck is this thread then...COB stuff?
oh...wake up from your dreams and get a real life, dood :lol:
if we would talk just about COB, this forum wouldn't be so great as it is...we need smth to chat around...
and for sure...here are mainly best COB fans, that's the truth.

Yeh, I thought the point was just that we're all COB fans.:cool:

Anyway You just have to be selective about what threads you read by looking at the title and first post.
rolleyes.gif

we are COB fan, but heh. Alway's be talking a bout COB would bring threads like: what color are Alexi's underwear(*see lantern running toward him scremaing: DO YOU KNOW IT??*) because no one got fresh news of 'em... When someone got something new about them he just post it among the stupid threads that keeps us alive

Mammoth said:
There are a lot of non-bodom related topics in this forum, why is this? Feels like some/a lot of people have lost the initial idea of what this forum is suppose to be about! Don't mean to bitch but for fucks sake, some of the threads here are absurde. This is meant as a band forum not a chat site. Surprised the band isn't doing anything..........
stfu_cup.jpg

Actually Johanna's idea make sense. There should be two sperate forums, one with the strictly CoB related stuff and the other is with the CoB fans idiotism (just like in the Finntroll forum)

we should all email mark about it or icq msg him asking him to do this.... or get a petition list that would be even better with the names of the people who want it done and their emails.... if we got like 50 people that would be great!

I dont know neither his e-mail address nor his ICQ number. :p What If we just open another off-topic thread to ppl join the petition against off-topic threads amongst the real CoB stuff :D

you could get the list of people together who want it and i can mail the list to UM and also email him the list