COB change their music to power metal!!!

a_duck

New Metal Member
Jan 4, 2002
israel
go.to
please dont do it!!!! dont become to another stupid power metal band!!!

in SOMETHING WILD and HATEBREEDER you was tough black metal with neo classical

and in FOLLOW THE REAPER you are more melodic and not agressive like in the first album...i hope i will not see you in concert with slipknot (like in flames did)...
if you dont know, there are many korn-limp bizkit fans who like your last album...i'm not saying that it is bad to change but you becoming to a pop band...

for me it is hard to see these dudes with korn t-shirts who say that they like you after they heard two songs...
you are starting to be less pure...

and dont even think about replacing Alexi with melodic singer!!!

stay tough and dont b wimps like rhapsody and gravy digger!!!

bye!

:mad:

Well I know what he means, COB is making suicide by doing songs like Next in Line, Bastards of Bodom, We're Not Gonna Fall... That's my opinion.

EDIT: So the guy was afraid COB would turn into Power Metal after listening to Follow the Reaper. He figured where they'd gone wrong on the mixing of that album, but his fear turned out to be unnecessary as the next CD was HCDR.

aaah, I don't really know what this guy means, but I'm little worried about the upcoming album cuz I don't want they to become more commersial.. :|

aaah, I don't really know what this guy means, but I'm little worried about the upcoming album cuz I don't want they to become more commersial.. :|

Look at the date of the first post, then read it.

He obviously enjoyed the "black metal and neo classica" sound of Something Wild and Hatebreeder and not so much the "power metal" sound of Follow the Reaper. His post was addressing their slight change of sound and his dissatisfaction about it.

please dont do it!!!! dont become to another stupid power metal band!!!

in SOMETHING WILD and HATEBREEDER you was tough black metal with neo classical

and in FOLLOW THE REAPER you are more melodic and not agressive like in the first album...i hope i will not see you in concert with slipknot (like in flames did)...
if you dont know, there are many korn-limp bizkit fans who like your last album...i'm not saying that it is bad to change but you becoming to a pop band...

for me it is hard to see these dudes with korn t-shirts who say that they like you after they heard two songs...
you are starting to be less pure...

and dont even think about replacing Alexi with melodic singer!!!

stay tough and dont b wimps like rhapsody and gravy digger!!!

bye!

:mad:

haha you obviously didn;t hear hate crew deathroll and are you dead yet