COB change their music to power metal!!!

please dont do it!!!! dont become to another stupid power metal band!!!

in SOMETHING WILD and HATEBREEDER you was tough black metal with neo classical

and in FOLLOW THE REAPER you are more melodic and not agressive like in the first album...i hope i will not see you in concert with slipknot (like in flames did)...
if you dont know, there are many korn-limp bizkit fans who like your last album...i'm not saying that it is bad to change but you becoming to a pop band...

for me it is hard to see these dudes with korn t-shirts who say that they like you after they heard two songs...
you are starting to be less pure...

and dont even think about replacing Alexi with melodic singer!!!

stay tough and dont b wimps like rhapsody and gravy digger!!!

bye!

:mad:

Wimpy like Grave Digger?

GRAVE DIGGER IS FUCKING AWESOME!

why are you so fucking gay ? i mean look at your avatar ? your avatar makes me scared with your gay moves...just take suicide 6 times with a sledgehammer falling 10 miles from the sky in your face...then you will look mutch cooler...cooler than yoda:headbang:

Why are you so fucking poseur?

Um... hate to break it to you.. but the only thing making COB not power metal on thier first 3 albums was vocals...

They're not power metal regardless....moron.

Listen to Blind Guardian/Stratovarius/Grave Digger, then listen to CoB, then tell my that CoB are power metal :rolleyes:

moah... last thing aleksi wants to hear is that they are power metal band...
And... would he ever read what we write... don't look like:Smug:
And exchange Aleksi would be the out for CoB... I mean he is the only one who gives them their only stil thinking about the vocals:kickass:

ah, yeah I've just remembered that alexi said in one interview that it's okay to call them black metal band although they're not really, but it's not okay if people call them power metal band...

please dont do it!!!! dont become to another stupid power metal band!!!

in SOMETHING WILD and HATEBREEDER you was tough black metal with neo classical

and in FOLLOW THE REAPER you are more melodic and not agressive like in the first album...i hope i will not see you in concert with slipknot (like in flames did)...
if you dont know, there are many korn-limp bizkit fans who like your last album...i'm not saying that it is bad to change but you becoming to a pop band...

for me it is hard to see these dudes with korn t-shirts who say that they like you after they heard two songs...
you are starting to be less pure...

and dont even think about replacing Alexi with melodic singer!!!

stay tough and dont b wimps like rhapsody and gravy digger!!!

bye!

:mad:

oh it became worse then power metal.

ah, yeah I've just remembered that alexi said in one interview that it's okay to call them black metal band although they're not really, but it's not okay if people call them power metal band...

Anyone who calls them a BM band is a cunt. Same to anyone who calls them Power Metal.

^jup... as I read the texte the boy wrote I thought... hö, they are reading the fuck we are writing?!... but it was nonssens at last... to classifie them is realy hard, but I would say it is something like melodic death metal... dunno:loco:

Huh, i'm sorry guys but i think cob are becomming comercial too.
It's crazy, on the hatewear, they sell a set of bed o_O
Maybe they 'll sell à mug soon, with the head of each band's member....:lol:
It's completly stupid.
And their last album, even if it really good, he's more easy to listen compare a something wild or a hatebreeder.....

I really love cob, it's my favourite band but i don't like what they're becomming.

I dont quite understand how COB can be labelled as Power Metal. Big difference between COB and Hammerfall, DragonForce, Rhapsody, and Helloween etc.

but i heard people say that hatebreeder was the closest COB has gotten to making power metal.

:erk: I don't agree:lol:
I agree with you, Nikkie... I strongly agree.

Listen to Blind Guardian/Stratovarius/Grave Digger, then listen to CoB, then tell my that CoB are power metal :rolleyes:
Exactly... those are bands that can be put in the power metal's category, but not CoB: not in the past, nor now.
I like power metal, but that's not my fav kind of metal, cause I can't find all that I'm looking for just only in it... but this is irrelevant, sorry.

Then, we all know that CoB's sound was another thing compared to what it is now.
I liked their old sound more, I can't deny, but it's not up to me... they did what they thought was better, so we can do nothing but like it or not.
Anyway I think that it has never been black metal... at least, I think it was sort of a mix of melodic death and melodic black, but more original and hard to define.
And as someone else already told, CoB shouldn't be in any category, cause they do have a particular sound that makes them different from any other band.