COBOT: the Album

Ok people, we're almost at the end of September, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post some updates/tell me you're almost done and make me (and Ensi) happy saying that an October 15th or something deadline is possible. PLEASE!!!

@Necromancer: Have you had time to extract my keys from your recording computer yet?

:lol: COBOT EP 1: Ensi and Jose :lol: Nah, but it'd be nice if they psot things and we get the album done, I mean, it's been forever since we decided we were going to do it, I think there's been time to do stuff.

Acually Ensi is right, that's what we said, and we decided setting a September 1st orientative deadline and be done somewhere around September.

@Matias: Bass? Making it digital is easy, but if you want it recorded send me a tab and I can give it a go.

Acually Ensi is right, that's what we said, and we decided setting a September 1st orientative deadline and be done somewhere around September.

@Matias: Bass? Making it digital is easy, but if you want it recorded send me a tab and I can give it a go.

Yeah I know he did, I just commented that I never said "after summer". Anyway, I'm through my exams so I am feeling great! :kickass:

About the bass: I don't have a tab, I don't want digital bass because it sounds like shit. Furthermore I don't think you got your bass in Drop A do you?:lol: Nah, I think I will push this till I can record it with my bands bassist who has a 5 string.

Well, Just as a sneakpeek. This is the vocalist used on the track I am going to feature on the album(or try to lol). Heres a cover he did.

And yes, thats me in the background. Backing track recorded by me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not my kind of music, but he's good for what it is.

Anyways though, I'm nearly done with the drawings, I just have to go to a friends house to scan them and that part will be all set :)