COBOT: the Album

The one with the flaming guitar was that one I did (other people contributed too) which was the first one I think (?)

That drumtrack is your definitive drumtrack right?

EDIT: Send me plox the file again in GP4 or 5, I can't open the GP3 file :ill:

Yeah, it's the final drums.
Also, done.

^If he sends you a MIDI it will come out as grand piano and it will sound teh shitz0rz.

lololololol

Yeah, watch out if that happens, just change it to percussion track :lol:

EDIT: I thought Brent was doing a picture of us with our guitars for the cover?

Yep but there are no news on that, and the more ideas the better, then we choose what we like more. Of course that is if the authors are ok with it :)

^If he sends you a MIDI it will come out as grand piano and it will sound teh shitz0rz.

LOLWUT? :ill:

So I kinda gather the cover themes are instruments or mixing...should that be continued? I guess I'll make a couple.

Dunno, I just thought it fitted and wanted to do something quick in order not to slow down the "release". This one is going nuts, but nowhere compared to the madness with the 2nd one.

I REALLY HOPE WE DON'T GET THAT AGAIN PEOPLE! :lol:

Yep but there are no news on that, and the more ideas the better, then we choose what we like more. Of course that is if the authors are ok with it :)

LOLWUT? :ill:

Dunno, I just thought it fitted and wanted to do something quick in order not to slow down the "release". This one is going nuts, but nowhere compared to the madness with the 2nd one.

I REALLY HOPE WE DON'T GET THAT AGAIN PEOPLE! :lol:

Yeah, I sent him a sample of an earlier version of my COBOT song and the drums came out as a piano and it sounded ridiculous.