COBOT: the Album

I'm surprised they said it would be that late, that's almost a year away.

Well, it's better to set a certain date than say "It's going to be out in the end of December" and then discover they got fapping noises as guitar solos and need to delay it by another year. Also, the speculations and whining about the release date would end there and there would be less pressure on Jari to finish the record. Then again it could be more if he actually has set a date for it...

If Time is the deciding factor on when this shit is supposed to be done by, then we have forever to perfect this. :lol:

In other news, I'll be either re-working or recording my vocals for Marie's song this weekend. Fetz, expect some sort of framework to add your keyboards to at some point next week. We hope.......

I'm kind of unsure about what to do. I have the song written, but as I took the riffs from the material scheduled to go into my band's songs now I don't know if I should use it for my band and get back to the song I was composing for this or use it for the album or use it for both band and album. Damn it! :lol:

ugh, ive been chipping away at recording the album song, I've been busy with school and other music stuff so its going slowly but surely. Just finished lead melodies and stuff today, Its about 80% done. Just needs Vocals, solos, and some final mixing/editing.

ugh, ive been chipping away at recording the album song, I've been busy with school and other music stuff so its going slowly but surely. Just finished lead melodies and stuff today, Its about 80% done. Just needs Vocals, solos, and some final mixing/editing.

Hell yes! I'm so looking forward to that song! Ok dudes, lets hurry and get things done so we can get everything together and hear that song :lol: Maybe we could have a single for the album too :lol:

(nevermind, it was a long day at Uni and I'm quite tired :lol:)

^^Hey, do you still want me to do anything for your song or what? If I don't answer on msn or something just leave it there and I'll go back to you when I read it or send me a PM/e-mail. But that's of course if you're interested.

^Hey, do you still want me to do anything for your song or what? If I don't answer on msn or something just leave it there and I'll go back to you when I read it or send me a PM/e-mail. But that's ofcourse if you're interested.

Well, yeah Twisha started working on them, and I think its pretty cool. We decided that I would let you do all the guitars on that one and that I'll do all the keyboards and hers, so this way we'll have each "half a song" instead of each one song.

You can deal with her if you want to do a solo or whatever.

pshh. Just remember, I'm no Alexi :(

So... no kissykiss? THAN NO GUITARS :mad:

btw, are you done writing your solos? Or are you going to improvise them?

I'm improvising on the track all day long, so I'll keep part I do that I like and work solos with them. But I'm sure I'll do something different when I'll receive your stock :lol: