COBOT: the Album

I listened to your wise words and did a Warmen-like song. This isn't a revolution in the history of music, but I think the song is kinda cool. I also inserted a little bit of fantasy from myself
mdr2.gif

DAVE! PUT ME YELLOW BIATCH!

Jose, I'll need you! MSN!!!!

Sorry dude I was out partying :lol: I'll be on msn in an hour for a couple of hours or so and I'll be online tomorrow almost for the whole day, we can talk then if you want.

Another song? No no I'm only doing this one. Tho I don't think I'll catch up Jose online...

What I have is two guitar playing exactly the same thing 95% of the time, one dist and one overdrive, pan left and right obviously.

I need either one .wav guitar track that I'd pan and change the sound a bit, or could take two different .wav guitar track if the guitarist wants to make his guitar works sounds better. I'd provide you the .midi file, you can reccord over whatever you want on it, using all the song or just the drum whatever but all I want is the .wav of the guitar(s).

There's a free spot (16 bar) about 40-50 sec for a guitar solo, I can also fastly record an impro of my solos to the guitarist if the person want to "fit", or not, I don't care. You can do leads over the song too, following the keyboards lead if you want.

At the end, there's a 16 bar spot on which I'd like the guitarist to do another solo that I would follow, doing a duet. If the person want, I can do one half, him/her recording over it, than making the second half and I'll record over it.

I'd also like to have a bassist to work on it, I don't know if there's only CliffBurton playing the bass but if someone is interested, I'm open to any fantasy over it and there's also a 16 bar spot that would fit good for a nice and sweet bass solo.

If someone wants to do the rhythm, than someone else a solo and someone else the duet I don't care either, if someone doesn't think that could do a full song, but wants to fully take place in this one instead of doing another song it's ok with me too.

So what I need:

Two rhythm tracks
One guitar solo
One Keyboard/Guitar duet
Guitar lead with keyboards
Bass over the song, with one solo.

OH LOL AND A DRUMMER AND A SINGER AND A MANAGER AND SOMEONE TO PLAY THE KEYBOARDS TOO, OH AND IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED IN COMPOSING IT, CONTACT ME.

:lol::lol::lol:

About what you need, I can do the rythm tracks, the guitar solo and the duet and the leads if you don't go too crazy I think I could manage it too. But it'd be better if you send me a gp file or something and I give it a go and tell you if I really can do it or what.

Sorry dude I was out partying :lol: I'll be on msn in an hour for a couple of hours or so and I'll be online tomorrow almost for the whole day, we can talk then if you want.

:lol::lol::lol:

About what you need, I can do the rythm tracks, the guitar solo and the duet and the leads if you don't go too crazy I think I could manage it too. But it'd be better if you send me a gp file or something and I give it a go and tell you if I really can do it or what.

What's your msn actually? Or add me..?:)

They are definitely schedualed to play at Bloodstock 09, and there's talk of August 2009 all over the Wintersun forums. Seems like a completely reasonable release date, in fact I'm surprised they said it would be that late, that's almost a year away.

^True, that's so fucking late, but I don't know. From what Kai has said it does seem like it's not a thing of a month. So I guess August 09 could actually be a reasonable date.

So the question is: who'll be first? Jari or Muhammed? :lol: