COBOT: the Album

Well, yeah Twisha started working on them, and I think its pretty cool. We decided that I would let you do all the guitars on that one and that I'll do all the keyboards and hers, so this way we'll have each "half a song" instead of each one song.

You can deal with her if you want to do a solo or whatever.
ok well remember how I was bitching about the guitar solo being kinda long? Maye Jose can share half of it with me. Orrrr we can do some awesome harmonies together.

So... no kissykiss? THAN NO GUITARS :mad:
ok, ok. I'll pretend to be Alexi and you pretend to be Janne. *kiss kiss*

I'm improvising on the track all day long, so I'll keep part I do that I like and work solos with them. But I'm sure I'll do something different when I'll receive your stock :lol:

sounds good. and if you want me to fallow you on the duet, then just send it to me whenever it's ready.

^I'd like sharing a solo or doing some harmonies, it'd be quite cool! Let me know what you guys decide, but don't give me a KTS kind of solo thing cos I can't play that either :lol:

Well, yeah Twisha started working on them, and I think its pretty cool. We decided that I would let you do all the guitars on that one and that I'll do all the keyboards and hers, so this way we'll have each "half a song" instead of each one song.

You can deal with her if you want to do a solo or whatever.

That's fine with me. Whatever you guys want to do, it's your songs and actually I think the idea of two songs done by the same 2 people is quite cool! I'll leave the guitars to Twisha unless she wants me to do something like a solo or whatever :kickass:

hey Jose, are you hcc20 on msn? Cuz I just added 2 contacts the other day, and I don't know who is who.

Yep I am :)

Forget my post on being able to play bass.
My amp is in London, so all I have is this bullshit 10watt practice amp.

No telling when I'm getting it back.

Alright, well if there are no other bass players available I might be able to help some of you out. Just depends on how much school work I have and how busy I am with Fetzer's song and my song.

We've just been working on a few riffs and on the lyrics for the song. It's gonna be called Lava Man and it's gonna crush your skulls :kickass: :p

Forget my post on being able to play bass.
My amp is in London, so all I have is this bullshit 10watt practice amp.

No telling when I'm getting it back.

What the hell's your amp doing in London? :lol:

Alright, well if there are no other bass players available I might be able to help some of you out. Just depends on how much school work I have and how busy I am with Fetzer's song and my song.

I may be able to help too with some bass, but I'm no Billy Sheehan or something :lol:

I wonder what has become of Knarfi's song but I received my piano so I might record in the next few days, once I get my cable.

This thread looks interesting! Is it too late too get involved?

I'm afraid so, unless someone pulls out or doesn't meet the deadline. Unfortunately for the latter you could put all the effort in for no reason. There will always be a second...............hopefully.

This kind of reminds me of Ayreon, if you guys have heard of them. It's basically a bunch of people from different bands who got together to form a huge band. lol. This should be much better, though.