COBOT: the Album

heard the first 4 notes on piano and had to stop it because of side splitting lols
well done.

:lol:

I think you are a pretty cool guy, singing MCR and doesnt afraid of anything.

Dam right! :cool:

God, that was painful.

:zzz:

I love how you have those lyrics memorized. :lol:

Dude, wtf? You can clearly see me reading the screen and sometimes I don't even sing cause I got lost! :lol:

Maybe he had lyrics in the description?

Exactly!

I never expected something like that coming from you :cry:

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

On the field, with sword and shield
amidst the din of dying man's wails
War is waged, and the battle will rage
until only the righteous prevail

Oh God! Epic job! :lol:

:worship:

Outstanding performance

Thanks man.

So, am I in for the leading vocals? :saint:

I moved to montreal, and I'm connected via an unsecured WiFi but I can connect to it like 1 or 2 times a week, when I finally get it.

All I need is Twisha's version to put the drums and keyboards on it. I can do the bass, with the program, but I'd prefer someone to play them.

I moved to montreal, and I'm connected via an unsecured WiFi but I can connect to it like 1 or 2 times a week, when I finally get it.

All I need is Twisha's version to put the drums and keyboards on it. I can do the bass, with the program, but I'd prefer someone to play them.

good to hear! well Jose and I have just decided that we will split the guitar solo in half, I'll do the first part and he'll do the 2nd. As for the bass, he said you liked his idea of the guitar playing over where the bass solo goes? However if you really want a real bass over it, I can try recording mine, but you'll have to tell me if you like the tone or not since I don't have a bass amp and I'll have to record it thru my pod. Would you like the bass to just follow along what the guitar plays?

Ok, nice to know and I'll move to...

good to hear! well Jose and I have just decided that we will split the guitar solo in half, I'll do the first part and he'll do the 2nd. As for the bass, he said you liked his idea of the guitar playing over where the bass solo goes? However if you really want a real bass over it, I can try recording mine, but you'll have to tell me if you like the tone or not since I don't have a bass amp and I'll have to record it thru my pod. Would you like the bass to just follow along what the guitar plays?

...this. I'll record the solo again and make it single track and send it to you too. Do you want a 4 click count before the solo for you to fit it in or how do I do it? And then about the bass solo, what Mystique said. We can either try what I came up with or she can give an actual bass solo a shot. For the whole song, I can help you out with bass if you want too. If you want Mystique and I can try and send you a bit of the song recorded and you can choose the tone you prefer or whatever. Tell us what you want captain :lol:

Tim, just record something. Even if you get it uploaded in 3 weeks, you'd be probably the first one to actually do something.

As for myself, I started polishing off an old song, and then got stuck halfway through. I then tried to find some other old compositions to use something better, but I'm so horrible at composing that I can't come up with anything decent.

I have two versions of my guest solo, but haven't decided whether to:
1. Use the 1st version that has chorus (sounds wetter and softer and more stereo).
2. Use the 2nd version that's without chorus (sounds drier and more sharp).
3. Record another version (it's fucking difficult, so that idea is putting me off :lol:).

I actually thought this was a brilliant idea at the start, but seeing this project freeze, it's kinda disappointing.

Tim, just record something. Even if you get it uploaded in 3 weeks, you'd be probably the first one to actually do something.

:lol:

Sadly yes.

I myself haven't been playing guitar for like 2 weeks now. I am way too discouraged because my power tubes are done for. I will get new ones on Wednesday. AWESOME!

I actually thought this was a brilliant idea at the start, but seeing this project freeze, it's kinda disappointing.

Lowberg already posted a preview of his song :lol: And Dave posted a GP file of his and Kevin is done with writing and I'm not exactly sure if he has started composing or not, and I'm done with writting the thing, just trying to get rid of that ''distance'' thing in my tone that people have commented in the Cover Thread before I stard recording. Dunno about the others, but there is some stuff actually going on.

As for myself, I started polishing off an old song, and then got stuck halfway through. I then tried to find some other old compositions to use something better, but I'm so horrible at composing that I can't come up with anything decent.

That's not true, the three compositions from you that I have in my computer rucking rock :kickass:

I have two versions of my guest solo, but haven't decided whether to:
1. Use the 1st version that has chorus (sounds wetter and softer and more stereo).
2. Use the 2nd version that's without chorus (sounds drier and more sharp).
3. Record another version (it's fucking difficult, so that idea is putting me off :lol:).

The solo for Lowberg's song? Dunno, I say send him both and let him choose the one who fits better the song or something :lol: Or you can actually sit and go the hard way and re-record it, because if you belive that you can make it better then I'm sure you can.

Ok, nice to know and I'll move to...

...this. I'll record the solo again and make it single track and send it to you too. Do you want a 4 click count before the solo for you to fit it in or how do I do it? And then about the bass solo, what Mystique said. We can either try what I came up with or she can give an actual bass solo a shot. For the whole song, I can help you out with bass if you want too. If you want Mystique and I can try and send you a bit of the song recorded and you can choose the tone you prefer or whatever. Tell us what you want captain :lol:

yeah, put in the 4 click count in the beginning just to be safe. and let some of the backing track play in the beginning before you come in. that way I can get a better idea. but don't rush the recording. with all this school work I have right now, I probably wont be able to record until next weekend.

Replied!

Things are going slow at the moment i was hoping more people would have finished composing by now.

I know :( but technically, me and Kevin are sharing songs now. So I got busy composing guitars for his song and once we finish the recordings for this, we'll move on to composing for my song.

My song is almost done, it just needs an ending and vocals, Mitch is working on his solo and I'm waiting to hear back from Fetzer about his keyboard solo. Part of the reason it got slowed down was that I had to set up my guitar in E and haven't had a lot of free time to re-set it back in D.

It is still on though!

Well, I'll get something recorded soon! :D I will program the drums just now, and I'll need to get someone to make a decent sounding piano and bass track (bass because it sounds terrible when I record onto my computer, must be the sound card or something) and I can't get FL to work, so could someone do it for me if I send you them? I also asked Marfal to do some for me for one of the other songs I'm recording at the moment!