COBOT: the Album

don't worry. i'm not talkingg about the current song w'ere workng on. I mean "my" song that we'l work on next.

you can master this one if you like :)

My song is 90% done being recorded. I recorded a bunch of vocal tracks today but my voice is getting tired from doing metal vocals so I'm going to wait until tomorrow to finish them.
Then I just have to get a keyboard solo and start getting down to working on little mixing details.

The song is sounding heavy and has a GREAT mystery forum-member guest guitar solo on it (I wonder who the hell that could be?) :lol:
And my "Alexi" vocals are pretty decent to my suprise, It's been a while since I've done metal vocals so its been tough getting back into it.
I put in a few "yayayayyowwss" for the lulz

My song is 90% done being recorded. I recorded a bunch of vocal tracks today but my voice is getting tired from doing metal vocals so I'm going to wait until tomorrow to finish them.
Then I just have to get a keyboard solo and start getting down to working on little mixing details.

The song is sounding heavy and has a GREAT mystery forum-member guest guitar solo on it (I wonder who the hell that could be?) :lol:
And my "Alexi" vocals are pretty decent to my suprise, It's been a while since I've done metal vocals so its been tough getting back into it.

Sounds good! I'm pretty excited for yours. You have made me want to start a new song now (damn you!:lol:) That'll have to wait until next week because im in the middle of exams :lol:

I don't know if you checked out the cover thread but i am having trouble finding a place to record instead of you using my crappy inbuilt mic.

Hell yeah! I'm really looking forward to yout song, I still keep listening every now and then those 20 seconds you have uploaded in your Soundclick as a trial, it's so fucking cool!

I'm not in this, but i wrote a song today that would fit really well :p I like it a lot so far.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/32upuf

Think I'll chuck it on my album :p

Wow! That's nice man! Your songs are pretty epic usually! How's the album going BTW?

Wow! That's nice man! Your songs are pretty epic usually! How's the album going BTW?

Thanks, glad you guys like :) Will work a lot more on this one.

I just have to record guitars for 8 songs and the music is done, although it might be 9 if i finish this one :p Lyrics are a bit harder for me but i have like half done... haha

I'd love to see that actually turn into an "album", seems like it's moving PRETTTTTY SLOWWWW, consideriing we've had ZERO full songs uploaded! BUT, I'm hoping to do something, because after becoming extremely pissed off by not being able to come up with a next part for the song I WAS working on and not really liking the rest of it that much, I decided to finally start another. It's coming along quite well, and I'm shitting the recording sessions, 'cause it's fucking HARD to play but has a Yngwie/Paul Gilbert/Cacophony vibe to it. I really want to finish it, but I'm stuck again. :lol:

you TYPE a bit like THIS. and its QUITE annoying :p

NOUWAS.jpg