COBOT: the Album

I'd love to see that actually turn into an "album", seems like it's moving PRETTTTTY SLOWWWW, consideriing we've had ZERO full songs uploaded!:lol:

I hope more people will start doing it. Maybe i should set a deadline now?

I've finally finished my exams now, so i can give full attention to my guitar. I decided i'm going to write a new song because i'm not that satisfied with my other one.

You wrote something to me, I wrote something back, it's not fucking rocket science. If you didn't want me replying in that way, then you shouldn't have posted at all.

I've actually finished with recording fo Fetzer's song (minus the duet)....the only problem is that Fetzer seems to have computer problems now, seeing as he hasn't been online for weeks. I don't really know what to do with his song without him being here. But I will start my own hopefully by next weekend.

btw Jose, if you're still doing the 2nd part of the solo, could you please send it to me soon? I need to fit it together with mine.

I'd love to see that actually turn into an "album", seems like it's moving PRETTTTTY SLOWWWW, consideriing we've had ZERO full songs uploaded! BUT, I'm hoping to do something, because after becoming extremely pissed off by not being able to come up with a next part for the song I WAS working on and not really liking the rest of it that much, I decided to finally start another. It's coming along quite well, and I'm shitting the recording sessions, 'cause it's fucking HARD to play but has a Yngwie/Paul Gilbert/Cacophony vibe to it. I really want to finish it, but I'm stuck again. :lol:

Nice to know! I have mine almost done, I don't know how it'll work as instrumental, but we'll see. I just have to decide if I stick to my actual tone or get the damn Toneport, and then record, which is going to be the hard part :lol:

I dunno.. Once I get into the swing of things, the lyrics kinda write themselves! :D

I wish it happened like that to me :lol:

I've actually finished with recording fo Fetzer's song (minus the duet)....the only problem is that Fetzer seems to have computer problems now, seeing as he hasn't been online for weeks. I don't really know what to do with his song without him being here. But I will start my own hopefully by next weekend.

btw Jose, if you're still doing the 2nd part of the solo, could you please send it to me soon? I need to fit it together with mine.

Yep I am, I'll try to get it done during the weekend and send it to you. Should I send you the guitar track with a 4 count or just the guitar track or 2 different tracks, one with the guitar alone and one with the guitar and the BT so you see when it kicks in?

'sup my bitches! I have got some of my songs drums tracked down now. I have yet to compose a good chorus. I will do that today when i sit down but now i got to go eat some caek.

Cheers!

My song is officially having this status right now:

Composing: 100%
Recorded: 50%

Missing stuff: Bass and Vocals!!!

Bass i will have to do with GP i guess and the vocals will be attempted on by me.

I just finally got the fire under my ass and finished the song to this thing...i recently got my recording equipment aswell so its probably because of that.