COBOT: the Album

It came up on Trade Me the New Zealand version of Ebay, which i never expected :lol: I thought i would have to get it overseas.

I've started working on a new song last week (cause I'm not sure if I will my Kantry song on the album) and today I finished it and realized that 60% of the song is stolen from Bodom or other bands. :/

Yep I am, I'll try to get it done during the weekend and send it to you. Should I send you the guitar track with a 4 count or just the guitar track or 2 different tracks, one with the guitar alone and one with the guitar and the BT so you see when it kicks in?

Could you please send your solo track with the 4 count at the beginning? and then also another track of your solo WITH the BT? that would be enough to let me know how your solo fits. thanks!

^cool i'll update. Another one popped up a week after mine aswell :lol: but it was in horrible condition.

I've started working on a new song last week (cause I'm not sure if I will my Kantry song on the album) and today I finished it and realized that 60% of the song is stolen from Bodom or other bands. :/

:lol::lol::lol:

Why aren't you using Kantry though? It's a kickass song IMO, I still listen to it every once in a while, it sounds so cool :kickass:

Could you please send your solo track with the 4 count at the beginning? and then also another track of your solo WITH the BT? that would be enough to let me know how your solo fits. thanks!

Ok, I'll try and get it down during this week, I don't know how I'll have it because I should be laying down guitars for my bands demo, but I guess I can find some time to get the solo down. BTW what will we do in the end with that bass section?

ZOMG I WROTE AND RECORDED SOMETHINGS FOR YOU FOLKS

Here's a part of my song-

http://www.box.net/shared/31cp7qb599

If anyone cares-

RR24 w/blackout > Gp1000 > some random ass impulses that I fiddled with then didn't give a fuck.
SD.2 for the dwumz
Reason 4 up on the synth and shit
err bass was the same setup but with the gain turned down and pitch shifted

ZOMG I WROTE AND RECORDED SOMETHINGS FOR YOU FOLKS

Here's a part of my song-

http://www.box.net/shared/31cp7qb599

If anyone cares-

RR24 w/blackout > Gp1000 > some random ass impulses that I fiddled with then didn't give a fuck.
SD.2 for the dwumz
Reason 4 up on the synth and shit
err bass was the same setup but with the gain turned down and pitch shifted

Nice song!
Are you playing the keyboards as well?

This Fetzer reporting from his formated PC.

I've lost everything I had, but I'm redownloading my programs and everything right now. My position is the same as before: I'm using an unsecured connexion so I won't be up each day, maybe once or twice a week but you can keep contact with me via PM.

So, because I lost everything and didn't had a PC, I wasn't able to write or practice anything and because I lost my settings in my recording programs I'll probably ask someone to mix/master it for me and to set the drums.

I'll need to ask Mystique or Cocob to send me back my files and relearn what I wrote. Anyway, I'll keep you updated.

Ok, I'll try and get it down during this week, I don't know how I'll have it because I should be laying down guitars for my bands demo, but I guess I can find some time to get the solo down. BTW what will we do in the end with that bass section?
ok cool. take your time tho, since it will take Fetzer some time to get everything organized. and for the bass solo...we'll let fetzer decide what he wants for that. I might have some free time this weekend, so I'll see if I can do anything with it using my bass.

This Fetzer reporting from his formated PC.

I've lost everything I had, but I'm redownloading my programs and everything right now. My position is the same as before: I'm using an unsecured connexion so I won't be up each day, maybe once or twice a week but you can keep contact with me via PM.

So, because I lost everything and didn't had a PC, I wasn't able to write or practice anything and because I lost my settings in my recording programs I'll probably ask someone to mix/master it for me and to set the drums.

I'll need to ask Mystique or Cocob to send me back my files and relearn what I wrote. Anyway, I'll keep you updated.

yay you're back! :)
check your PMs.

p.s. cubase is fucking up on my computer right now, and I had never saved this project as an audio mixdown (well for the guitars anyway). I'll try to salvage what I can...and if I can't, then I'll have to re-record everything :(

ok cool. take your time tho, since it will take Fetzer some time to get everything organized. and for the bass solo...we'll let fetzer decide what he wants for that. I might have some free time this weekend, so I'll see if I can do anything with it using my bass.

yay you're back! :)
check your PMs.

p.s. cubase is fucking up on my computer right now, and I had never saved this project as an audio mixdown (well for the guitars anyway). I'll try to salvage what I can...and if I can't, then I'll have to re-record everything :(

Crashes while loading a project? :lol:

It came up on Trade Me the New Zealand version of Ebay, which i never expected :lol: I thought i would have to get it overseas.

Trade Me? Shouldn't it be called Zeabay? :lol: :kickass:

And I've FINISHED a composition, Oh My Goddd!! I think it's the first thing I've ever finished. :lol:

And so I should be starting recording this week. The hardest parts will be playing it...and mixing it...:erk:.

It's called Resurrection Of The Dead, I don't know why, but it sounds awesome, I'm happy with the piece and I can't wait to hear how it sounds with actual guitars and I'm excited to see what you all think of Lowberg's song!! :kickass:

Anyone else done anything for this project, except the few people that have reported starting something?????

Trade Me? Shouldn't it be called Zeabay? :lol: :kickass:

And I've FINISHED a composition, Oh My Goddd!! I think it's the first thing I've ever finished. :lol:

And so I should be starting recording this week. The hardest parts will be playing it...and mixing it...:erk:.

It's called Resurrection Of The Dead, I don't know why, but it sounds awesome, I'm happy with the piece and I can't wait to hear how it sounds with actual guitars and I'm excited to see what you all think of Lowberg's song!! :kickass:

Anyone else done anything for this project, except the few people that have reported starting something?????

It's not actually ebay owned its just a NZ trading system. :lol:

Can't wait to hear yours and Lowberg's pieces.

I am hopefully getting a new computer for christmas so i'll be able to record then.

Haha, I was only joking! I just thought it'd be a great rip-off name.

And I think you should definitely put Tim Merrick on the list, he's one of them that will definitely record something for this, he's already written it, but he's being held back by all the people already there that clearly aren't making any effort to do anything.

Haha, I was only joking! I just thought it'd be a great rip-off name.

And I think you should definitely put Tim Merrick on the list, he's one of them that will definitely record something for this, he's already written it, but he's being held back by all the people already there that clearly aren't making any effort to do anything.

Tim is already on there. I named him Tim on the list and he is in yellow.

I'm thinking i should set a deadline now for everyone to send their songs in.
6th of Jan? around the time when peoples holidays finish.