COBOT: the Album

Oh dude, I didn't think anyone was doing it so I recorded a harmony melody in the place. :erk: But that was awesome, I loved the picking stuff!!!

Yea I forgot for a bit so that's why it's so late :rofl:
Ah well I had fun recording it :lol:

Ok, major problem: PC (till now my recording ''studio'') is fucked up, and my new UX2 is giving me a reeeeeeeeeeeeally hard time.

I already posted it in the cover thread and GP thread, but I desperately need some help, so if anyone in here uses it + Gearbox + Windows VistAIDS and can help me, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me, it's driving me nuts. It sounds, but the whole thing gets fucked up when I try to record and gets blocked. And Ableton Lite thing does record but in a crappy way and I can't put BTs in there and only record 4 audio tracks.

These are the errors the fucker tells me about in the Line 6 Monkey thingie:

UX21-processor.jpg

UX22-Chipset.jpg

UX23-DriverDMAMode.jpg

Thanks! I'm glad someone likes it aswell as myself, since I thought it was quite coool!

Here's the backing track for the empty space I have so far:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/aii0t6

I also have Mr. Lowberg shreeeeeding over this too! :heh:

I'd upload a tab if anyone was interested.

No one would want to hear mine if I did that, seriously! :lol;

And it's pretty much all triplets at max, so it's not that fast, but some of it is still pretty difficult. The solos I came up with on the recording I uploaded are all triplets at 230bpm and they were easy for me, 16th notes at that speed would just be rediculous! :zombie:

Sounds promising! :kickass:

Cool bit, it sounds reall nice, and good to hear you have Lowberg in your song too. Also, I'd be interested in the tab :)

That was fucking awesome, man! I love the little "widdly" bits at the end part of each repetition of the riff!

I'm drunk, rockon Warheart your guitar skills are amazind and [ush me to drive on. I'll post a demo to you lowberg tomorrow maybe ater work aye. cheers and a bye bye from Dave, heavy metal !~!!!!

ZOMG I WROTE AND RECORDED SOMETHINGS FOR YOU FOLKS

Here's a part of my song-

http://www.box.net/shared/31cp7qb599

Does anyone want to do an 8 bar solo in my song? The tempo is 230 bpm, so it goes by pretty quick but I was going to 16 bars by myself, then I thought about a key solo, but then couldn't come up with anything decent, so I thought I'd ask here.

SAMPLE FROM MEEEE!!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/dusrqe

This is my attempt for the 8 bar guest solo Mitch :lol:
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7178506

Great stuff, guys... I liked it so far! :kickass:

I'm drunk, rockon Warheart your guitar skills are amazind and [ush me to drive on. I'll post a demo to you lowberg tomorrow maybe ater work aye. cheers and a bye bye from Dave, heavy metal !~!!!!
...you're in a hurry too, aren't you? :p

Recover from being drunk too, haha, see ya soon! :)

:lol: Oarsum, dude!! :kickass:

And mine "song" is only 2:34! :O

But I added a harpsichord to the intro and it sounds SO much cooler now!! :D

I've just gotta record one more solo (that's fucking DIFFICULT) and wait for Lowberg to send me his and then I can upload it. I just wish the "production" was better. :erk:

┼Victim of the Night┼;7918253 said:
...you're in a hurry too, aren't you? :p

Recover from being drunk too, haha, see ya soon! :)

:lol: Thanks, i was actually in a hurry to get to bed!

I've just gotta record one more solo (that's fucking DIFFICULT) and wait for Lowberg to send me his and then I can upload it. I just wish the "production" was better. :erk:

:lol: My first drunk post.

Just add more solos to make it longer :kickass:

@Lowberg: I'm uploading my song now i'll PM it to you.

Hey Dave, a question:

Should everyone that's got a song ready PM you the link for ours when we're done so you can upload them all as an actual album on Jan 6/7th or should we just upload ours separately in the thread as we finish them?

I was just going to upload mine when it's done but Eli mentioned the album thing, and I think that's a much better way of doing it. I didn't think of that before. Is that cool?

@Flappy: Damn nice dude!

@Dave and Eli: On my way to get quite wasted now :lol:

Cool! Looking forward to it! And knowing the usual quality of your recordings, I'm sure the ''production'' will be great :kickass: