COBOT: the Album

I think it's a bit bland, and the reaper doesn't look amazing, imo. It's a good idea, but I just think it could be done in a slightly better way. I orignally thought of a pic of Lake Bodom or a pic with loads of guitars on the floor or something. But a reaper is good, just think it should be like the orignal...someone give him PS!

Why do you want a CoB related cover if most of us dont like CoB anyway, besides on CoBOT rarely ANYTHING discussed is related to CoB. Therefore CoBOT isnt much CoB related and our album doesnt need a CoBver (LOLWORDJOKE)

Why do you want a CoB related cover if most of us dont like CoB anyway, besides on CoBOT rarely ANYTHING discussed is related to CoB. Therefore CoBOT isnt much CoB related and our album doesnt need a CoBver (LOLWORDJOKE)

No one would be able to decide
"IT SHOULD BE A FOREST"
"IT SHOULD BE A DRAGON"
"IT SHOULD BE A DISFIGURED CORPSE"
"IT SHOULD BE A SCI-FI CITY SCAPE"
"IT SHOULD BE US LOOKING TOUGH"

Here ya go fag-ot's

n19609892_32954263_8312.jpg

I think it's a bit bland, and the reaper doesn't look amazing, imo. It's a good idea, but I just think it could be done in a slightly better way. I orignally thought of a pic of Lake Bodom or a pic with loads of guitars on the floor or something. But a reaper is good, just think it should be like the orignal...someone give him PS!

just what I thought. I am not anywhere near satisfied - it looks to amateur imo - but I thought I might aswell post it anyways. But it was what it turned into.
Had I still had photoshop I could have done something more pro looking. It's a long time ago though I did alot photoshop, and since it was illegal downloaded I thought I might aswell spare the risk and install Corel.

I like Ensi's idea better. :p
I might try again later.

new3ys2.png

Okay, here's a basic paper drawing for another idea. Whaddaya think?

Could be blended with Ensis idea.

also - how many guitars got stolen? I can't remember. Maybe I could draw some broken ones on the floor too, or maybe just a pile.

Thats better :lol: but you watched too much.. ermm.. timmy and err.. i dno, that cartoon
I can change the reaper up. It was just the most cartoon like reaper body I could think of. I think because it is so thin it makes nice place for the other things to be noticed. It's simple, yet effective.