COBOT: the Album

well its cool and nicely drawn, but its too similar to the one from whatever that cartoon was called

I see what you mean. But I can't really be arsed to scan in another now :rofl:. Maybe later.

I could also try the thing with a lot of guitars on the floor (Mitch's idea). I think it'll look pretty cool. Maybe some gag could be combined with it too.

i finally got around to composing my song. it has kind of a sikTh/meshuggah feel if thats alright with you guys

What about this one?

cobotthealbumcoveron3.jpg

No.

┼Victim of the Night┼;7920771 said:
Ohh that was full of ideas, ya know? Very nice job so far, Dave! :)
OK I'M IN BITCHES

LET'S DO THIS

:lol: That pic was win.
So are you actually in? :lol:

i finally got around to composing my song. it has kind of a sikTh/meshuggah feel if thats alright with you guys

Cool, I'll update you.

There were some cool ideas! I like the toilet one :lol: We'll see what Mitch's idea turns out like as well.

Meh, Ensi is overrated.

*Hides behind desk*

This posts is complete bullshit.​

^Yeah that would be good. I'll have a look at artwork later I've got to go to work now :(

This is parts of my song, Song
Part 1: Solo
Part 2:Rhythm tone comments on this would be appreciated. It's the GP-1000 and a JCM800 cab impulse.
Part 3: This is the acoustic bit if someone can record it please?

Cool!

┼Victim of the Night┼;7919579 said:
I'm sure, I'm sure! :lol: ...and no worries, hehe. :)

...I'm waiting for a drunk post!! :lol:

And now that I think about it, I noticed the avatars of some of the people who posted on this last page... we have a cat, another cat, a chickcat and a bunny... quite a farm, I like it. :lol:

:lol: I got too drunk to even attempt typing my ridiculously long password to open the computer, so no drunk posts. Epic hangover though :erk:

fuck a lot of you guys are almost finished with your song...this is making me nervous. I'm almost done composing it, but it'll definitely take me until the end of this week to get the actual recording done.

and damn fetzer for making me spend so much time composing and recording for his song and now he's nowhere in sight :mad:

I'm half half with everything, cos I have the song composed but I think it may come too ''vocal-ready'' if you know what I mean, like cool riffs but to have vocals over, and I can't record vocals myself. And also I went nuts with a couple of things and it ended up quite tricky to play :lol: Oh, and my PC is fucked up and fruity loops is there, so if anyone can make me a simple drum and bass bt with fruity loops please help me!

Does anyone know what's going on with Fetzer? He doesn't respond when I IM him on msn...and his song is pretty cool. I've finished the guitars for them and Jose is already doing a solo for it. It would be a shame to let his song go to waste....

It'd be a shame to let it go to waste, but what do we do with the shitload of crazy keys that the song has? Without Kevin we can't finish that song.

I think it's a bit bland, and the reaper doesn't look amazing, imo. It's a good idea, but I just think it could be done in a slightly better way. I orignally thought of a pic of Lake Bodom or a pic with loads of guitars on the floor or something. But a reaper is good, just think it should be like the orignal...someone give him PS!

I really like the idea of the guitars lying in the ground. Or maybe a pic of each of our guitars and then we can kind of do a collage weird thing out of them.

:kickass:

Why do you want a CoB related cover if most of us dont like CoB anyway, besides on CoBOT rarely ANYTHING discussed is related to CoB. Therefore CoBOT isnt much CoB related and our album doesnt need a CoBver (LOLWORDJOKE)
are you fucking kidding?! Maybe you (and a few other retards, no offense) don't like them anymore, but a lot of us in here still do :Smug:

well its cool and nicely drawn, but its too similar to the one from whatever that cartoon was called
Billy and Mandy.

Fuck, jan 6th? I gotta learn how to play before then...

:(

:lol: hush you. you're gonna put a lot of us others to shame.

Does anybody in here want to collaborate on a song that has been written mainly for keys? If you can play keys and are interested, please let me know.