COBOT: the Album

^^What? What I meant is, check the users that are participating in the album (listed in first post of this thread) and then look for their guitars in the compilation thread (all listed in that thread's first post). For the ones whose guitars are not there, make a post asking them directly to post a pic in here.

Okay, fucked up message fucked up.

What I meant to say was that - yes I do understand - BUT when it comes to actually making the album cover - whose guitars should be included? And how do we decide?
'Cus there's no way they'll all fit in without making the pic well...ugly

^^Well, dunno, but I think that atm there aren't more than 10 real songs going into the album, so 10 guitars wouldn't be that bad, would it? I mean, like small pics of all of them put like this but more like the corners of each pic on top of each other like mixing, dunno if I'm making it understandable or making a total mess :lol:

Electric_Guitar_Sold-Collage_II_Web.jpg

That thread does not suck :mad:

I will have to take pictures of my Ibanez then because i actually did not use RR in the recording.

:kickass:

I'll record the whole thing and will point you out where you have to record it, if that's ok with you? :)
Don't know if I can finish it today though. Do you have time this whole week or only today? :p

And oh yea guys, does it matter if you at some point use like 3 guitars in your song? :p

I am down whenever.

By 3 gits you mean three separate recorded tracks? Some bands have been known to do 4 on each side for a total of 8.

I am down whenever.

By 3 gits you mean three separate recorded tracks? Some bands have been known to do 4 on each side for a total of 8.
I mean like really 3 guitars that play different parts, which live wouldn't be possible wihout 3 guitarists.

Didn't Bodom do it with Banned from Heaven?
That Janne eventually had to play some guitar parts on his keyboard or something?