COBOT: the Album

I'm half half with everything, cos I have the song composed but I think it may come too ''vocal-ready'' if you know what I mean, like cool riffs but to have vocals over, and I can't record vocals myself. And also I went nuts with a couple of things and it ended up quite tricky to play :lol: Oh, and my PC is fucked up and fruity loops is there, so if anyone can make me a simple drum and bass bt with fruity loops please help me!

If you have the MIDI, sure.

Does anybody in here want to collaborate on a song that has been written mainly for keys? If you can play keys and are interested, please let me know.

I can play keys but I have no keyboard.:(

We could have each member - or atleast most (depends on the timing) post their guitar model and it could be drawn like Mitch's idea - a pile lying.
I was thinking kind of in the style of Steve Vai's guitar on the flexable cover - except they shouldn't bend :p

Pile shouldn't be too big though.

:lol: I got too drunk to even attempt typing my ridiculously long password to open the computer, so no drunk posts. Epic hangover though :erk:
Hahaha! :lol: Fair enough, understandable... maybe next time, then! :p *jokes*

are you fucking kidding?! Maybe you (and a few other retards, no offense) don't like them anymore, but a lot of us in here still do :Smug:
Yes, I thought the same too.

Seems like there must be at all costs the general idea that also because the band changed sound/style/and so on and it's the Off Topic section noone still likes the band and noone talks about it, but a lot of us still likes it and talks of it. At least in my opinion too, of course. :)

We could have each member - or atleast most (depends on the timing) post their guitar model and it could be drawn like Mitch's idea - a pile lying.
I was thinking kind of in the style of Steve Vai's guitar on the flexable cover - except they shouldn't bend :p

I like that idea, could look nice. ^_*

I'll record the whole thing and will point you out where you have to record it, if that's ok with you? :)
Don't know if I can finish it today though. Do you have time this whole week or only today? :p

And oh yea guys, does it matter if you at some point use like 3 guitars in your song? :p

If you have the MIDI, sure.

Check your pms and thanks :)

Not all, but here you should find pics of many of our guitars. They're listed by the proprietor's username :) Just to go faster, this way only the ones not featured there need to post pics.

Guitar Compilation thread

I'll record the whole thing and will point you out where you have to record it, if that's ok with you? :)
Don't know if I can finish it today though. Do you have time this whole week or only today? :p

And oh yea guys, does it matter if you at some point use like 3 guitars in your song? :p

I don't think it matters. I do have more than 2 guitars more than once during my song.

As long as it sounds good, use as many guitars as you want:p

^^What? What I meant is, check the users that are participating in the album (listed in first post of this thread) and then look for their guitars in the compilation thread (all listed in that thread's first post). For the ones whose guitars are not there, make a post asking them directly to post a pic in here.

if anyone needs guest solos, im down
I miiiight. It would be super short tho. Like only 4 bars.

Not all, but here you should find pics of many of our guitars. They're listed by the proprietor's username :) Just to go faster, this way only the ones not featured there need to post pics.

Guitar Compilation thread
Dude that thread sucks, as it only lists the RR's that everyone in this forum has :p. And I have a cooler geetar. I has an X :p

That thread does not suck :mad:

I will have to take pictures of my Ibanez then because i actually did not use RR in the recording.

You know what happens when bunnies get together. Suddenly there's a hundred of them.
Still think my bunny is the cutest :mad: