COBOT: the Album

This thing isn't ready yet? Hurry up everyone!! I want to hear yer awesome songs :mad:

Hey Dave, a question:

Should everyone that's got a song ready PM you the link for ours when we're done so you can upload them all as an actual album on Jan 6/7th or should we just upload ours separately in the thread as we finish them?

I was just going to upload mine when it's done but Eli mentioned the album thing, and I think that's a much better way of doing it. I didn't think of that before. Is that cool?

Yeah that's probably best then I'll just .rar them. I was hoping someone would have done the artwork :cry:. Remember to add a name to your songs!!

@Dave and Eli: On my way to get quite wasted now :lol:

:lol: Have fun :kickass:

Okay cool. I can see if they'll host on the server that I use if you want unlimited downloads or something if you want. I dunno about artwork though, what could we use as a background.

And I'm hoping Lowberg isn't too wasted to record his solo for mine. :lol:

^Yeah that would be good. I'll have a look at artwork later I've got to go to work now :(

This is parts of my song, Song
Part 1: Solo
Part 2:Rhythm tone comments on this would be appreciated. It's the GP-1000 and a JCM800 cab impulse.
Part 3: This is the acoustic bit if someone can record it please?

:lol: Thanks, i was actually in a hurry to get to bed!
I'm sure, I'm sure! :lol: ...and no worries, hehe. :)

@Dave and Eli: On my way to get quite wasted now :lol:
...I'm waiting for a drunk post!! :lol:

And now that I think about it, I noticed the avatars of some of the people who posted on this last page... we have a cat, another cat, a chickcat and a bunny... quite a farm, I like it. :lol:

fuck a lot of you guys are almost finished with your song...this is making me nervous. I'm almost done composing it, but it'll definitely take me until the end of this week to get the actual recording done.

and damn fetzer for making me spend so much time composing and recording for his song and now he's nowhere in sight :mad:

I've got quite a lot of work ahead too and looking at the first page I don't think we're the only ones.
Don't worry :)

Yea that would really be sad since it was a great idea. Even some people who might've had cool songs couldn't participate because the album would become to long. Would be shame if it turns out they were rejected for nothing.
But ah well, we'll see. Maybe everyone suddenly gets a composing/recording spirit :p

I don't think most of those in white will even post here again. And Dave, you can change my name to yellow.

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
And now that I think about it, I noticed the avatars of some of the people who posted on this last page... we have a cat, another cat, a chickcat and a bunny... quite a farm, I like it. :lol:

:lol: Indeed, haha!

Oh yea, my name too. Or maybe a mix between blue and yellow would be better :lol:

Does anyone know what's going on with Fetzer? He doesn't respond when I IM him on msn...and his song is pretty cool. I've finished the guitars for them and Jose is already doing a solo for it. It would be a shame to let his song go to waste....

^Yeah that would be good. I'll have a look at artwork later I've got to go to work now :(

Part 2:Rhythm tone comments on this would be appreciated. It's the GP-1000 and a JCM800 cab impulse.

BUMP :p

If I get the time I can do it.
I love doing album artwork :p.
Cool, that would be awesome!:kickass:

Ohh that was full of ideas, ya know? Very nice job so far, Dave! :)

quickly thrown together in Corel paintshop thingy. Recently uninstalled photoshop (due to it being illegal...xd) and installed this so I am still trying to get the hang of it. Would have been better with photoshop -,-.

Whattaya say?

If I still had photoshop I would have taken the original something wild and made that reapers hand into a "fuck hand"...ah well.
If you're too unsatisfied I might give that idea a go in Corel.