COBOT: the Album

it looks like some people (including me lol) are behind. hows about extending the deadline till friday?
if that happens i can take my song inside the studio and metal it up :D

Glad you like the song Twisha :D And I think we should start a petition to get the deadline till friday! :D I've actually stayed up till about 2am every single night for the past 4 days now, trying to get it done!!

@COCOB : Your song fucking rocks dude :kickass:

I don't see why not, I'd wait a bit longer for a fine, wellrecorded album than something shitty made in no time..
And you don't have any deals with some kind of company so..

I am the company:lol:

it looks like some people (including me lol) are behind. hows about extending the deadline till friday?
if that happens i can take my song inside the studio and metal it up :D

Glad you like the song Twisha :D And I think we should start a petition to get the deadline till friday! :D I've actually stayed up till about 2am every single night for the past 4 days now, trying to get it done!!

Only on one condition. Someone has to make an Album Art that will blind people with awesomeness.

Ooh rip off name :D
No nice one dude, I like it.
Somehow the beginning sounds a little Black Metalish to me and then it changes, cool.

Someone has to make an Album Art that will blind people with awesomeness.

I already did:mad:

I can do album art! I am a dab hand at the ol' paint shop stuff! :D Anyone for a psychadelic reaper on the front? :p

Do it. But you will never beat mine:oops:

What the album called btw?

Shit piss speakers and drunk horse.

Deadline on Friday?!?:lol: You guys had over 3 months to get ONE song recorded, damn you guys suck, grow some bawls, we are not out buying pants on sale.

Fix'd.

What's this album gonna be called? And what are everyone elses songs called? :D

Shit piss speakers and drunk horse.

Mine is called "Do we need this thread?" which is totally random, everything about my song and my entering in this album was random and spontaneous.

I think Mitch's song is called Resurrection of the Dead. or something like that.

YES, I'M DONE!!!!

Shit..:lol:

If you want Mitch... Prepare for BPM:erk: