COBOT: the Album

:kickass:
I don't think there's any straight guy that doesn't like Hayden. :kickass:

:rolleyes:
01.jpg

well..

Gay, at least she's actually 18 so there's no feeling of shame :lol:

Ensi is like 14 so she's way too old for him. even the pic of this evanna girl wasn't an actual one (i looked it up, she looks way better now:lol:)

umm, i dont know how to type this

the nut on my guitar is no more, so my guitar is in LA at my friend's shop getting replaced with a cow bone nut. so I don't know how I am going to finish the song by the deadline lol. if I dont finish by the deadline then just close it im fine with my song not being on the album if it comes down to it

Through some kind of miracle, I've finished my song :| It's only taken three days, staying up till about 2/3am.. Now I'm just waiting for Marfal to finish doing the bass/synth tracks for me... If anyone can do them quicker I'll send you the files?

I'm just waiting for Lowberg to finish up a solo and then I'm ready. I'm still unsatisfied with the recording tones.

I'm not too pleased with mine, but I'm gonna blame my laptop for that..

EDIT: I'm gonna re-record most of the leads tomorrow.. I think I have atleast six more hours than the American participants till the deadline anyway :p

Through some kind of miracle, I've finished my song :| It's only taken three days, staying up till about 2/3am.. Now I'm just waiting for Marfal to finish doing the bass/synth tracks for me...
Dude I'll try, but I can't promise you anything... My exams start tomorrow, and we're moving this week so I don't know, sorry.

Tim said:
If anyone can do them quicker I'll send you the files
+1

I think this applies to all of us.

+1

I've been asked to play at one of my mates weddings :erk:. I need some help finding some tunes to fill up 20 mins (needs to be clean guitar).
I have Coil by Opeth so far, fun classical pieces would be cool. I also have to play when she walks down the isle :( (if i fuck up.........) Should i learn finger picking or stick to hybrid?

I'm not too pleased with mine, but I'm gonna blame my laptop for that..

EDIT: I'm gonna re-record most of the leads tomorrow.. I think I have atleast six more hours than the American participants till the deadline anyway :p
Dude, you know the Americas timezone is behind europes? The americans have more time.

woops, I meant to say "they AREN'T too great" hehe.

I got your PM, I'll try it out right now :)

edit: I'm listening to it right now, and it's really catchy! and it's so loong. nice job.