COBOT: the Album

@COCOB : Your song fucking rocks dude :kickass:

I am the company:lol:

Only on one condition. Someone has to make an Album Art that will blind people with awesomeness.

Thanks man! A bit too made for vocals maybe? Or it's just me thrashing my own song just cos I made it? :lol::lol::lol:

Prison Break is the best T.V show ever :kickass:

NO!!! House FTW!!!! :lol: Sorry, that guy is just an idol to me :kickass:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/svar22

here is my proposal to extend the deadline hahaha
its a sneak peak at my song
dont worry though, ive already finished it and its like 40% recorded

Sounds cool! Oh, and please keep the title :lol:

What's this album gonna be called? And what are everyone elses songs called? :D

Dunno about the album, but my song's title is going to be Ode To Spaghetti Carbonara. I once (long time ago) told Eli I'd compose an ode for such an amazing dish, and as I haven't been able to come up with abything else that I liked and wasn't used for my band, I thought this is a great time to finally complete my promise :lol:

YES, I'M DONE!!!!

:kickass:

Dave, PM sent.

Yours is not allowed, it's a safety issue, too many faces will get melted.

I don't see an Album Art. :p
(Sorry Ensi, maybe you could make one with the including hits... like those stickers you get on CDs)

@COCOB: :lol:
Yes I am Puked On Records .inc

:lol: I was bored so i made this with the drums from my Album song. Guess where i got my melodies from!!
?
I'm gonna make a proper full song one as well

I got a 120 gb iPod video for my birthday (tomorrow)! I asked it in advance so I can put music in it..... I copied 18 GB of music and videos....I don't think it will ever be full... LEGAL AGE IN 46 MINUTES.

I got a 120 gb iPod video for my birthday (tomorrow)! I asked it in advance so I can put music in it..... I copied 18 GB of music and videos....I don't think it will ever be full... LEGAL AGE IN 46 MINUTES.

Awesome! I have a 30gb iPod video, I have all my music on there. Not full yet!

Also: Legal as in doing it with the lights on or getting wasted legally?

On-topic....

I recorded my vocals tonight. My throat got a good workout there.

Sending them back to Marie tomorrow so she can mix the whole thing. Will hopefully be done soon.

Looking forward to hearing it!

On-topic....

I recorded my vocals tonight. My throat got a good workout there.

Sending them back to Marie tomorrow so she can mix the whole thing. Will hopefully be done soon.

The deadline is TODAY, so you might wanna make it quick otherwise Dave might upload the whole thing without you and the others that haven't finished a song yet.

The deadline is TODAY, so you might wanna make it quick otherwise Dave might upload the whole thing without you and the others that haven't finished a song yet.
I believe he extended it to friday.

Btw, Dave. Awesome (surprise) song :lol: