COBOT: the Album

I've actually had some really cool ideas for it, I may even do a small vocal part at the end! Kinda like a spoken/growled part to begin the album.. I'll get it all recorded tomorrow, as it's 1am here, and I need to be up at 6 to drive :|

When I get home I'm gonna do the albumar-.......oh yeah.. that's right... PC sent in to the other side of the country for repairs the THIRD time for the same mistake:(

can't wait to hear the finals results, you will all kick my ass:lol:

@Dave

Are you too fussed about the speed of the intro song? I've got it quite slow just now, but still retaining epicness!

EDIT: Dave, I'm gonna edit a few small things on my song, mostly to do with timing..

@Dave
Are you too fussed about the speed of the intro song? I've got it quite slow just now, but still retaining epicness!

No not worried, just get it to me quick before the deadline.

Previous post: The name of the album is ..... COBOT: The Album :lol:

I'm just uploading it onto sendspace! Once you've recorded your solo just send it to me and I'll mix it all, and change anything you want!

And I'll do the album art soon, maybe at the weekend if that's ok?

Now would be a good time for people to be giving me ideas!

The deadline is tomorrow, so I'm assuming Dave wants the cover art by tomorrow? The weekend would be after it's uploaded.

Someone just throw something decent together now.

The deadline is tomorrow, so I'm assuming Dave wants the cover art by tomorrow? The weekend would be after it's uploaded.

Someone just throw something decent together now.

Don't worry, I'll get it done tomorrow then! I finally figured out how the 6ish hour time difference works to my advantage! Basically, 12pm here, would be 6am in America, and no one is gonna be up at that time, meanwhile I'll have been up for a good 5 hours, giving me plenty of time to do stuff!

Take that Arcane! :D :D

It's 1:20 p.m. - you have at least 35 hours for the cover before all time zones are on 01/17/09 so I think that's enough. But why making a Intro for this album? That's sensless cause it'S an album with ONE song from each person. As long it's not a Intro made by all contrut..contribute...contributiones...however it's called - it's gonna be a thing with which I'm not satisfied. But I didn't take part on this album so I don't care