COBOT: the Album

Remind me to not make anything somewhat proffessional looking for you guys again, you clearly prefer anything with the bodom logo font.

I think he got you confused with Lowberg because he hasn't posted an album art.
I really like Swabs's one i think that will definitely be the front cover. Thanks man it rocks! :kickass:

Flappy's can be for the back with the tracks on someone can just add them once i have uploaded which i am doing now!
EDIT: i have stopped, what is the best site to upload it to?

I think he got you confused with Lowberg because he hasn't posted an album art.
I really like like Swabs's one i think that will definitely be the front cover. Thanks man it rocks! :kickass:

Ahh right, no problem :lol:

Can't wait to hear the final result of this nice compilation you guys are preparing.

How is everyone, by the way? Hope you're all well. :wave:

Hey TimMerCOBHC! No, I'm sure your song will be good, don't be mean to yourself. ^_*

Oh and good to know you're fine. I'm doing quite well too, just been busy with a lot of study and all, but still good. Thanks for asking. :)

COBOTTHEALBUMLOLOLOLOLcopy.jpg

sunset is pretty homosexual, put some darkened forest

and where is the stickers "Do we need this thread" and the all famous "No."?

Ah that image is a little too small to work with... But what I can do is something like this...
Flappybackcopy-1.jpg

?

That's pretty good Flappy!

Also, Swabs, see on the back, you could do the writing like you've done on the front and have it like this..

______________________Track Title & Number
Artist/Artists Name & time

Looks awesome too! :D
Tim I just got that one from google :p
Btw how many songs have vocals?

That's pretty good Flappy!

Also, Swabs, see on the back, you could do the writing like you've done on the front and have it like this..

______________________Track Title & Number
Artist/Artists Name & time

COBOTTHEALBUMLOLOLOLOLcopy-1.jpg

Oh and Flappy the idea for the back was yours so you still get the artistic credit for it (I put your name top right.)