COBOT: the Album

It's between the 2 and 4 for me, I know, the front cover of number 4 and number 2 as a back cover, take out the COBOT THE ALBUM and put the tracklisting there. No need for more votes just do this.

Leaving number 2 red? I don't expect people here to have an artistic level of understanding of colour coordination or anything, but a mainly blue/orange front cover with a red back? :erk:

I don't care about the covers! Just upload the damn tracks already :mad: :p

BTW drop that "you all suck I'm so cool" attitude

Even if it's almost true :lol:

teasd.jpg

outro.jpg

alright, now leaving for my bath

Not too keen on your font or the text placement... But have a kickass bath :kickass:

And that forest image is good, how about taking the text off it so it can be used instead of the sunset image? Just an idea.

If Dave sent me the album, I could have uploaded it onto my server that Tim mentioned.

But I like Swabs' cover art the best so far.

Ah fuck my album art, Swabs' and vikk's look way better.
Can't you make something with blue in it for the back vikk? :p

Cool cool, although I don't think I have a similiar brush set to the one you used around the edges of the image, and I thought that part of it was really cool, so if you could add those bits around the edge on in black, then changing the colour scheme to blue should work fine with a few contrast alterations.

That looks good, but if you're that tired go have your bath :p If the shade needs to be changed a bit I can do that.

At the moment it looks like this:
cobotalbummevikkcopyjg4.jpg

If you'd rather have the font on the back the same as the front then you'll have to get vikk to post a version of the background he just posted without the text.