COBOT: the Album

COBOTTHEALBUMLOLOLOLOLcopy-1.jpg

Oh and Flappy the idea for the back was yours so you still get the artistic credit for it (I put your name top right.)
Hehe cheers. Looks great.

Hey Scwabhs, an RR would fit more I think, dont like that Gibson V'ish shape:lol:

Oh and, can you make like.. a stickerish-square with rounded edges, saying what vikk said (my lulzy albumart):lol:

Guys, fuck off. My "guitar hero people" cover was the better than all this shit that's been uploaded. :lol:

<_< I am joking. :D Mine was utter shite.

I don't think a sticker is necessary, it'd ruin it. I'm not too keen on the sunset either but the blue lake is much nicer. I prever even more the image that Flappy posted, but if it's too small the quality will suffer when enlarged.

Tim, when will the album be uploaded, in approximately how many hours?

Ah well, there are enough dark forests to be found on the internet.
I'm sure there'll be one we all like :p
And Dave went to bed a few hours ago but he was already uploading the album then, so I guess it should already be on the web. But since he's asleep I guess we'll get the link within a couple of hours.

Hey Scwabhs, an RR would fit more I think, dont like that Gibson V'ish shape:lol:

Oh and, can you make like.. a stickerish-square with rounded edges, saying what vikk said (my lulzy albumart):lol:

No because I made the foolish mistake of saving the front cover as a jpeg and now I can't find the .psd file :lol: Anyway, I was trying to make the album artwork look like you guys aren't a bunch of Alexi fanbois.

And a Gibson Flying V on fire is a classic image to represent shred :cool:

Edit: "No."

Right here's the album covers people have done:

cobotthealbumcoveron3.jpg

trest.jpg

j0k591.jpg

COBOTTHEALBUMLOLOLOLOLcopy-1.jpg

Which do people prefer?