COBOT: the Album

j0k591.jpg

It's 1:20 p.m. - you have at least 35 hours for the cover before all time zones are on 01/17/09 so I think that's enough. But why making a Intro for this album? That's sensless cause it'S an album with ONE song from each person. As long it's not a Intro made by all contrut..contribute...contributiones...however it's called - it's gonna be a thing with which I'm not satisfied. But I didn't take part on this album so I don't care

TBH i don't think anyone give a shit. :lol:

@Warheart: Awesome except for the gay guitar hero people.:lol:

well im done, and my final product is super fail. i'll just wait for the next album to contribute, sorry guys it's for the best

^ wait, are you saying you're not contributing to this one in particular?

Mitch, I like the concept! but yeah, the guitar hero ppl are kinda :erk:

well im done, and my final product is super fail. i'll just wait for the next album to contribute, sorry guys it's for the best

So we pretty much extended the deadline for nothing. Alright i've closed it now, we have 9 songs and possibly an intro track. I've sorted out all the track information i just need an album art and i am ready to upload.

:heh: I'll be the first one to hear it :kickass: Apart from you of course :)

I'm still waiting on the album art i need it for the epic post presenting the album.

EDIT: Tim i wont bother with an intro i actually think Lowberg's suits it. It has epic then in your face. Sorry for making you do that extra work.

Flappy....

:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy

@Dave - No worries! Just means I'll get to use it for one of my own songs :D Or maybe we could just is as an interlude or and outro to the album? I thought it had feeling to it!

@Earth Breather - If you've finished your song, you may as well send it to Dave

It's been quite a while since I've used photoshop properly, so I think over time I've lost most of my skills :p But I thought I just throw something together.

COBotthealbumcopy.jpg

Remind me to not make anything somewhat proffessional looking for you guys again, you clearly prefer anything with the bodom logo font.