Comic Book / Superhero Thread

Didn't think it'd take long for Punisher to come up lol. I just bought the Punisher : No Mercy PSN game...... its...... okay. :lol:

I had never read a comic book in my life until a couple of moths ago when our guitarist informed me that he wanted to do a trilogy of songs about a Spiderman adventure called 'Kraven's Last Hunt'. He gave it me to read and it was fucking awesome... if I was a younger man I could easily have got well into comics. Sadly I now have a hundred million other things that take up my time, but I did really enjoy it. The songs kick ass too!

I was always a big fan of Gambit when I watched X-men years ago. Apart from that...... Im not really into superheros. Im more into Space (The Final Frontier). :lol:

Gambit was cool. They didn't really do him justice in the Wolverine movie though.... Colossus and Angel are still my favorite X-Men though :)

I was always a big fan of Gambit when I watched X-men years ago. Apart from that...... Im not really into superheros. Im more into Space (The Final Frontier). :lol:

These are the voyages of the starship enterprise

it's continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations

TO BODLY GO WHERE NO ONE HAS GONE BEFORE

I wasn't a huge reader of comics, but I really like Batman for the rogue's gallery.

Wolverine...I've been following him since he was the leader of the Xmen Fall of the Mutants through to his solo comics, but fully stopped in 2004.

My net persona is always Wolverine related...

I can see that lol.

Wolverine is always a badass. The 90's X-Men cartoon brings me many fond memories....