Comic Book / Superhero Thread

Yes the 90's Xmen was pretty cool!

I was impressed with Hugh Jackman as Wolverine! I wouldn't of expected it from him, all his roles are very conservative and calm.

I didn't have enough money to invest in another Comic series, if I did, probably Spawn or the Avengers. Almost got into Exculaibur, but no funds...

Avengers is always good.

I STILL think Captain America (Steve Rogers) got a lame death..... He could've died in a much more glorious fashion...

Now we know what Keenan does instead of watching movies. He reads comics everyone. It seems he does enjoy storytelling after all. :)

Yeah, I mostly play videogames. Mostly singleplayer ones now a days though. I haven't posted in the videogames thread cuz I haven't found the time to read the whole thing lol (I read all the posts before posting lol, am I weird)

Anyways, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 is gonna be awesome! :D

YES. BUY IT ALL. IT'S INCREDIBLE. I'm not even joking dude. Easily one of the best series I've ever read.

earth 616's floating timeline is totally freaking amazing

peter parker is 15 years old in Amazing Fantasy #15 in august 1962

peter parker is 30 years old when he unmasked himself in the Civil War in June 2006

now let's do the math here

2006 - 1962 is 44
and 30 - 15 is 15
so the floating timeline only experiences 15 years when the real world experiences 44, meaning peter parker will live forever