commandante, you faggot, get in here

lol, i was wondering when someone would catch on... i hope i don't have to explain myself...

This thread has gotten pretty ridiculous. It makes for hilarious fucking reading while smoking a bowl though. :D

:worship: Oh mighty thread.

Ol' Gags is incredibly easy to offend/annoy... That's why I take great pleasure in it...

But seriously, if you're gonna get personal in a public forum, be prepared to take it to the end... that shit about my kids was uncalled for and I can guarantee you that if he was in Houston and said that to me in the tone he used here, he'd have a few less teeth and I'd probably be banged up a bit myself.....

FUCK EVERY INSTITUTIONALIZED GOVERNMENT THAT HAS EVER BEEN TRIED. UNTIL ONE THAT WORKS PRESENTS ITSELF, I GOVERN MYSELF AND ORDER MYSELF TO ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST. FUCK ALL WHO OPPOSE.

Do you realize that because of statements like the one below from commandante, the government might actually be investigating this young lad/lady?

From an American perspective indeed. For me it is extremely important to be able to experience and investigate the mindset you are trying to fight against. Because having this experience actually allows me to see everything from a whole different perspective, while fueling the hatred inside me. I am in the USA, because this is where it can be done most effectively. I wasn't hating the American government this much before coming here. I am thankful that Allah allowed me to reach this new level

SERIOUSLY!

OMG OH NOES!

I like Killswitch Engage and try to promote their album as I am in their street team so what? I listen to something you don't like, so what are you actually trying to say with your enough said bullshit?

Nate or Jay, lock this damn thread please. It's obviously a joke. commandante saw that what he said got under the skin of 'gugs, and he decided to take it even further. we've had a laugh or none, so it's time to close it.

commandante said:
OMG OH NOES!

I like Killswitch Engage and try to promote their album as I am in their street team so what? I listen to something you don't like, so what are you actually trying to say with your enough said bullshit?
What are you talking about? My statement above was simply an observation. I was actually being serious. Believe it or not, our government wastes their time investigating foreigners that spew hatred toward Americans on chat boards and bulletin boards.

I like Killswitch Engage. They aren't my favorite band, but they are pretty cool. What in the world does that have to do with the quote of yours I used?

Anyway . . . I'm not here to bash anybody. I was simply pointing something out.

I think he was talking to BWD.

But yes Nate, you're right. Stuff commandante has said in this thread, jokingly or not, could get him in serious trouble. No matter whether I agree with him or not, it's pretty shitty that we don't really have freedom of speech, but then again we haven't for decades now.

"Supreme Court you are NOT the Supreme Court!"
--Raliegh Theodore Sakers

That CD kicks so much ass, nothing like a drum machine, acoustic guitar, and lots of drugs to make a great album. :tickled:

lol, Pool Shark, Steppin' Razor, and ummm i forgot my other fave off that one..:erk: good, quite good

:confused: :confused: :confused:
Erik said:
pic_veliyasin.jpg

Wow, that's a pretty striking resemblance. And don't forget our Planet Houston members. :loco:

Ursa was hot in a scary yet erotic "I'll beat you to the point of you screaming like a woman" kind of way.