commandante, you faggot, get in here

LMAO! neva sed u was m8, I'm not one of those sad internet freaks who completely goes nuts if theres a girl on something he's on u kno=P I'm jus here for the music, p.s DOWNLOAD IS GONNA RULE (for americans and those not in the know...download festival is the UK's biggest rock festival of the year)

Pacifist In Training said:
LMAO! neva sed u was m8, I'm not one of those sad internet freaks who completely goes nuts if theres a girl on something he's on u kno=P I'm jus here for the music, p.s DOWNLOAD IS GONNA RULE (for americans and those not in the know...download festival is the UK's biggest rock festival of the year)
i haven't been to a concert in forever :erk: you Europeans have all the cool festivals! *jealous*:wave:

The only festivals near me are Ozzfest and Lollapaloser. I shant complain though, since nearly all bands tour Los Angeles at some point in their career.

m8 metallica are headlining, we've got lost prophets, korn, slipknot, slayer, linkin park, machine head, ill nino, cradle of filth, the hives, soulfly, million dead, 36 crazy fists, arch enemy, drowning pool, hoobastank, trapt, etc etc its gonna fuckin rule

well i can't say as though i favor that line up but if you're going i hope you have a hell of a good time:D

Dark Chapter said:
hmmm..... question for you, seeing as how you're blatantly anti-american and don't like any americans simply because they were born here or moved here and obtained legal rights to citizenship. From your statements, arguements, whatever you wish to call them you don't have any friends because they would be american and you hate americans. fine so be it, but seeing as how you view certain aspects of american culture, politics and so on.. is it safe to assume that the institution you attend as well as those people you must interact with are completely oblivious to your views? it would seem so, that or you're using the current events and your religious beliefs/upbringing to fuel an anger that needs none just for self satisfaction? either way, it seems ridiculous and that you will end up being just as you accuse Ayeka, all talk, no action once your education is done unless you have some grand plans to be the next bin laden? enlighten us if you would rather than incessantly poking an open wound and spewing hate. can you do that... oh, and if you do, please don't omit or overlook any part i have addressed if you are how you portray yourself to be. i don't like you sure, but i think you have given about 90% of the forum reason enough for your dislike.
Yeah, they are indeed completely oblivious to my views and that is what necessarily allows me to become a better person. What do you know about what I will do after my education? I am not the one who started this small talk about the most important problem in World History: East vs. West. It was one of you who started it with the stupid "Would you fight in Iraq?" topic and when I gave an answer which made sense to me everyone except Papa Josh went crazy about it. The chickenshit called markgugs even went as far as opening this thread and declining my open invitation to Harlem.

I am not tired of repeating this: Thanks for making me more angry, I really need this to motivate myself. One more thing, say whatever you want to say about Allah. It is not like the ideas of you low-lifes are making a difference anyways.

Hmmm let me see, your god allah...has anyone ever seen him? no, has anyone ever talked to him? no, has anyone ever touched him? no and so using complete logic wot do we gather from all this? he doesnt EXIST. (tht previous statement takes into account the need for other witnesses besides the people who have spoken to him before while conveniently being on there own) As for religion in general (I apologise if my views offend any christians or protestants on here) i believe it to be a farce to be honest, religion starts wars, not mentioning Iraq look at world war I and II, Hitler wanted to exterminate non-aryans cos thts wot he believed in! If it wasnt for religion, this world would not have suffered the dark ages, we would now be in such a state of technological accomplishment as to have proved that god does not exist. Religion serves as nothing more than an inhibitor to our greater well being and should be stricked from society in general. Again any offence taken to this I apologise for thought the fact u read so far perhaps suggests u respect others opinions.

commandante said:
What do you know about what I will do after my education?
Nothing which is why i asked, hello?
commandante said:
I am not the one who started this small talk about the most important problem in World History: East vs. West. It was one of you who started it with the stupid "Would you fight in Iraq?" topic and when I gave an answer which made sense to me everyone except Papa Josh went crazy about it.
Um, no i didn't start it, JayKeely started it if you look closely not knowing what it would turn out to be. He question was out of genuine interest and prompted by the possibly of a drafting. Look closely to the information at your disposal before making yuor reply please. Additionally Papa Josh was not the only one who didn't go apeshit over the whole thing. If i did would i be speaking to you rationally at the moment? I think not.

commandante said:
The chickenshit called markgugs even went as far as opening this thread and declining my open invitation to Harlem.
Then you take that up with him alone, he doesn't like the area, so what. He gave you where he would be as an alternative if you so wish to meet his challlenge which would be neutral ground i think for you both. Fair enough if you ask me.

commandante said:
I am not tired of repeating this: Thanks for making me more angry, I really need this to motivate myself. One more thing, say whatever you want to say about Allah. It is not like the ideas of you low-lifes are making a difference anyways.
If i made you more angry it's not by anything i said to you, i said i don't like you, who cares. there are lots of people who don't like me but what do i care? not a thing *shrug* No need to get your panties in a wad over it. Don't generalize when you made accusations, that will guarantee more people disliking you and your attitude. I am case in point. If you don't want to go through life stepping on everyone's toes state your case to the intended recipient. Oh and by the way. Nice job of avoiding nearly my entire post. You make me think i waste my words as well as wasting your own. Your arguement is redundant, bring something fresh to the table. If you were as dedicated to your cause as you seem to think you are you wouldn't remain contented to replying is a defensive manner, you would take the offense. More reason for me to believe your words and convictions are as hollow as an empty barrel.

I was listening to Sacred Reich all day. :kickass:

I love our political arguments, but this one never had a chance to be civil, even from the start. YOU! BAD THREAD! DIIEEEEEEE!!!!

Eh, quite honestly, from my perspective, this thread has morphed into complete bullshit. Some of the points being made about religion etc are just opening new cans of worms, off-topic, and will eventually lead this thread into 100 pages of bored people on the internet just shouting aimlessly.

I notice new people flocking to the forum, reading the thread like it's a car accident, ignoring all other threads, and leaving. Fucking rubber neckers watching a flame war from their armchairs.

I say we just leave it on the topic of what Markgugs started. commandante is siding with Iraq and proposing to fight against Americans, and Markgugs is not. Simple really. Let the two of them finish things off between them in the debate (or otherwise).

Finally, since this is the *world wide web*, I assume everybody here realizes that there are going to be some people out there who are anti-USA in every manner. Some of those people will already live in the USA. Even if some of this thread has been somewhat of a joke - "we are coming for you..." etc - yeah yeah, I suspect commandante is having a laugh knowing he's annoying 'gugs I'm sure.

But to some extent, the biggest threat to the USA is indeed with whackjobs that already live here, work here, send their kids to school here, go to college here, are 1st generation, 10th generation, and so forth. You just don't know. I'm not saying commandante is one of those people, although he claims he is, but I can't help but feel he's just yanking our chain to wind people up.

I know my 2 cents are worth Blargu, but that is the currency I deal in. :loco: