commandante, you faggot, get in here

Who welcomed me to this country? This is my first year in here and I am disgusted enough. I have seen nothing but humiliation of my brothers both in USA called "special registration" and abroad called "liberation". Of course an american university will let me study here, because you Americans don't have enough people with the intellectual capacity to fill up the best universities of your nation. Again who says I am "welcome" to this country where everyone and everything makes me feel unwelcome?

I don't think he's whining, he brings a very valid point.

And for the record Miss 'Gugs, just because one possesses a college degree doesn't make your job, that you "didn't have to apply for" any more important or more difficult. People like you never will get it. You think you lay claim to or own the land you walk on by calling it America. A land built on the backs of slaves, immigrants and colonists. Last I checked, you didn't know any of those people. You're as bad as the idiots that beg for resititution for crimes committed over the last couple hundred years.

And you call me inbred? Please, everytime you open your mouth you prove that just like driver's licenses, some should not be given a degrees as it only continues to fool the individual into actually believing they have a grasp on understanding....

Markgags said:
I won't be goaded into naming label names in this forum. Seriously, stop smoking weed you fucking inbred, you're displaying more and more ignorance as the days go by. Didn't you know that too much weed intake is BAD for your sperm? Sure hope you don't wind up with retarded kids there bub. Then again, the likelihood of that might not have anything to do with weed.

Not all people at the Royal Carnage forum are cool people for the record....This is the forum mind you, and note the site. See how this person feels the need to insult people's families when he can't put up or shut the fuck up.

Markgags said:
I thought you were busy serving popcorn at a movie theater, writing English thesis statements for the 'zine, and raising a child or something? It sure seems to me like you have plenty of free time. Could it be that *gasp* it's not that hard to work at A MOVIE THEATER?!

Dude, let's see, I get paid to sit in my office, listen to metal, deal with newspapers, radio, tv, magazines, go out in my car during the day when it's nice, etc., etc. So, no, my job ain't bad and I ain't bitching. I don't have plenty of time, I just know how to task myself.

Markgags said:
Please point out to where I threatened to get on a plane. I'm dying to see it. Please point out where I threatened anyone for that matter, besides that anal probing commandante. Right, you can't. Josh, do yourself a favor, keep the fuck out of things from here on in. I'm not going to bother responding to you, so really, just piss off.

I didn't say that you said it. I said it. See that is where you are an idiot, you don't read what's there; you read what you want to see.... The fact that you're posting on this board for someone to meet you at the Iced Earth show to fight is incredibly juvenile, elementary even. The fact that you call a culture of people "sockheads," is very telling. C'mon, tell us more about how you really feel.... Why don't you start talking about blacks, latinos and asians?

Markgags said:
Now you really are a fucking dumb motherfucker. I'll just leave it at that. I got a job 5 weeks ago moron, a REAL job. You know, one that required a college education and strong resume to be able to get. I didn't fill out an application, so I understand if you can't connect with that. So don't fucking talk to me about being busy, or having responsibility.

I just had to look at that quote one more time. :D I didn't fill out an app either, I talked, and was hired. Geee, I didn't have to waste time learning shit in school that has no bearing on the outcome of my life!!!! Yay!!!!!

I didn't waste time learning shit in school, either. I was too busy skipping classes, going to the bar, partying, and making good grades 'cause I'm just that damn good.

J. said:
I didn't waste time learning shit in school, either. I was too busy skipping classes, going to the bar, partying, and making good grades 'cause I'm just that damn good.

The point I'm trying to make is that college doesn't make one more successful or better than another, in my book at least. Sure, it's cool if you went and got your degree, I'm not trying to knock that, some of my fondest life memories are in school days, but don't knock somebody else's job like he did...

But I have respect for "odd" types I guess... Larry Flynt, Ron Jeremy, Michael Moore, Tim Robbins, Hugh Hefner, I could go on and on.

Bottom line, I guess there's a culture difference right here at home. You don't have to go to fucking Iraq for it, it's right here. The beauty of America is that you have the freedom to do and think and say what you want. (Supposedly)

Well, I choose to not feel like a proud American, for I am not proud. In essence, that is what I wanted to say out of all of this, before other "issues" were "alluded" to for the public forum to make their own inferences from.

Papa Josh said:
The point I'm trying to make is that college doesn't make one more successful or better than another, in my book at least.
Exactly right.

But what an individual learns in college usually does not have a bearing on one's life. Look at me. I have a degree in Radio/Television. I could've applied at any number of television or radio stations, but unless you're a popular DJ or anchor-man, you make squat. So now I have a job in the software business. Look at Nate. He has a degree an English degree, and he's a banker.

Unless you're going to be a doctor or lawyer or accountant, a college degree is just a slip of paper that proves you're willing to finish something, and is just a means of getting an interview. The place I work at will not even interview you unless you have a college degree.

But I'm not saying people that don't attend college are dumb or anything. Hell, my mom didn't attend college and my dad flunked out, and they did/are doing quite well for themselves.

Also, look at Bill Gates.

Erik said:
Unless I'm totally mistaken you could stop whining and LEAVE THE FUCKING COUNTRY ALREADY

But that would make too much sense.
Nope. I would rather take the free education and continue bitching and whining. Thanks for the advice though...

christ all-fucking-mighty, noone is getting anywhere with all this bickering, agree to disagree and get over it people, this thread should die. it's stupid to fight amongst ourselves no matter what the reason is, we all don't see eye to eye on everything. i don't agree with most of the shit here but i couldn't care less, i'm doing my own thing. drop it please and listen to some metal.

bush-dick.jpg
bomb-laden.jpg

Black Winter Day said:
i love how that is always the solution to someone who disagrees with certain aspects of america. why can't someone criticize their country and love it at the same time? i would personally rather fight for change than leave.
It sure doesn't look like he loves it. And anyway, that's not what I meant. There is nothing wrong with criticizing and clamoring for change, freedom of thought and so forth and so on. But I meant for someone who feels soooooooooooo damn strongly about it, and is sooooooooo overly negative time and time and time and time again, and also admits that they would fight alongside of others against our own country. When someone feels THAT strongly about it, they should get out.