Concerts - 2008

One thing would be a dream come true: I'm going to Dublin for one week in May and I can only hope that Primordial will do a gig in Ireland sometime during those 7 days. Seeing these men perform in their home country would be one of the greatest thing I could ever attend.

Ah, come on - their last album put me to sleep :D

Funny, all their albums do that to me.

Anyway, on topic.

Iron Maiden July 18, Helsinki
Iron Maiden July 19, Tampere

Those I got tickets for, I might see some other stuff on my vacation too.

As of now, the only thing I'm planning on seeing is the Pagan Fest '08, featuring Ensiferum, Turisas, and Tyr. I'm sure the list will grow, I simply don't know who is coming.

BLABBERMOUTH.NET can reveal the complete lineup for next year's Gigantour, which is scheduled to kick off mid-April and run through the end of May. It is as follows:

MEGADETH
IN FLAMES
CHILDREN OF BODOM
JOB FOR A COWBOY
HIGH ON FIRE

BOO! Job for a cowboy

BLABBERMOUTH.NET can reveal the complete lineup for next year's Gigantour, which is scheduled to kick off mid-April and run through the end of May. It is as follows:

MEGADETH
IN FLAMES
CHILDREN OF BODOM
JOB FOR A COWBOY
HIGH ON FIRE

JOB FOR A COWBOY!!!!!!!

I'm so there!

Seriously.

I don't mind Job for a Cowboy to be honest. But yeah, the lineup looks good, I'm gonna have my hands full.

job for a cowboy are awesome and well worth the hassle...

im going to see bjork! now your all going to be very confused :p

and so do i, although volta bores me.

as for 2008 concerts planned so far, i might as well ruin my metalhead credibility once and for all:

9/2 - the cure
6/3 - buck 65
31/3 - dropkick murphys
26/4 - einstürzende neubauten
16/7 - iron maiden

attn Kalmah fans, our time may be near!

"Finland’s KALMAH will be performing at the Wreck Room in Toronto, ON on April 23rd. Tickets will go on sale on January 5th. More details and tour dates are expected to be released shortly."

I hope this includes a full US tour

attn Kalmah fans, our time may be near!

"Finland’s KALMAH will be performing at the Wreck Room in Toronto, ON on April 23rd. Tickets will go on sale on January 5th. More details and tour dates are expected to be released shortly."

I hope this includes a full US tour

My heart just started beating really quickly. Kalmah makes me very happy.

The only concert I have in mind so far is Sonata Arctica in February.
I really, really, really want to see Turisas, so badly, but looks like it is right at the end of my internship, so I can't travel.

im going to see bjork! now your all going to be very confused :p

I like Bjork, also ... if She visited my part of the world I'd go see Her

Only a couple of (for sure)shows in my future
Van Halen ... everyone in my posse wants to go see VH so we'll be there. I'm the DD as I don't drink/drug so most will get wasted,
never understood why being drunk/stoned was necessary to enjoy a show?
I saw VH(w/David Lee Roth, never w/Sammy Hagar) a couple of times in the last century.
Remember one show when some idiot threw an orange and hit David Lee, they stopped playing,
Roth said,"that's OK, I know who threw that and I'm going to fuck his girlfriend after the show".
Then Eddie went into a screaming version of Eruption.

My W/F got tickets for 'Blue Man Group', will be a first for me, I'm sure it will be highly theatrical

on my wish list ... Dark Tranquillity
for 3 years(2005, 2006, 2007) I've flown to Florida to visit my Sister and see some DT shows
so it would be special if they played there in March or April of this year.
In my dreams I'm in Florida in a couple of months visiting my Sister, watching/hearing Dark Tranquillity and hanging out at the ocean working on my tan of 2008 ... life's a beach :cool: