Concerts

returned from Saint-Petersburg today in the morning... Never before have I tried to go THAT far to visit a single gig. I guess we made a total of 4000 km during the weekend, but it was fuckin' worth it!))) Although the Katz seemed to be a bit tired as it was the last checkpoint of the tour.... Huh, can't really express it, it was just fucking awesome. (the shitty venue made absolutely no difference to me this time =) )

I lost Cynic this week near Florence, but I read a report and it said that the club was a really bad place where playing and all the bands had problems. Maybe it was better I stayed at home.

The gig of Megadeth of the past week to celebrate the 20th anniversary from the released of ''Rust in peace'' was great. They really played this full record from the beginning to the end...
When they played 'Symphony of destruction', the crowd instead of singin' the music between one verse and another - you know the song, tarata - tarata - ta-ta-ta-tarata - screamt 'Megadeth - Megadeth - Me - me - me - megadeth', so funny.

Nice. I just have Dream Theater to sleep through...though I'm sure I'll find some heads to shit talk with...always like to talk to the older metalheads.

Just went ro Maiden in AZ tonight best show of my life. Crowd was awesome, pretty good set list(No run to the hills:( ) And it was fucking amazing. Dream theater was lame cause they only played like 45 minutes.

They actually weren't as bad as I thought. I mean it wasn't exciting, but it wasn't as bad as everyone says they are. Petrucci is the shit!