Concerts

You know I'm really not familiar with them at all. I've been meaning to check them out for awhile now but just never have.
They played a good show though, which is always great when I don't know any of a band's material.

I went to see Katatonia in Wolverhampton at the Little Civic on Sunday evening, alongside Swallow The Sun and Long Distance Calling. Excellent gig, although I would have liked to have heard more material from before LFDGD. I've got a review and accompanying photos from the gig up at OneMetal.com, if anyone's interested?

http://bit.ly/dphBoe

You would've had to catch 'em live back in 2001, when they did that tour of my dreams, together with Novembre and Opeth, right after the release of 'LFDGD' and of course played of lot of songs from this record.

I don't know if you remember, but in that period Jonas had short black hair and looked so emo, though emo hadn't exploded yet so much :lol::lol::lol:

...saw God Is An Astronaut live this weekend... damn, it was really fucking awesome. Never really thought they are as punchy when playing live. Uhh... and still a little less than a month of waiting ahead to see the Katz...

...saw God Is An Astronaut live this weekend... damn, it was really fucking awesome. Never really thought they are as punchy when playing live. Uhh... and still a little less than a month of waiting ahead to see the Katz...

Yep they are awesome live, such great musicians. When I saw them in London they didnt do any visual stuff, was it the same for you?

Immortal in Brooklyn last night. was fun

immortalbroklyn.jpg

setlist for the night in sweden;
part 1; BWP from start to end
Part 2;
Forest of October
Advent
April Ethereal
The Moor
Wreath
Hope Leaves
Harlequin Forest
The Lotus Eater

videos here

HOLY FUKN HERA! thos first four alone, omfg! im so pumped for friday!!!:Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::kickass::kickass:

Do you like AMORPHIS ???
Can't wait for their next European tour for the 20th anniversary of the band.

05.11 Pumpehuset, Copenhagen (DK)
06.11 Metal Festival, Aalborg (DK)
07.11 Markthalle, Hamburg (DE)
09.11 Cathouse, Glasgow (GB)
10.11 Academy 3, Manchester (GB)
11.11 O2 Academy Islington, London (GB)
12.11 Tivoli De Helling, Utrecht (NL)
13.11 Biebob, Vosselaar (BE)
14.11 Colos-Saal, Aschaffenburg (DE)
16.11 Hellraiser, Leipzig (DE)
17.11 Proxima, Warsaw (PL)
18.11 Szene, Vienna (AT)
19.11 Kd Serikovka, Plzen (CZ)
20.11 Cvetlicrna, Ljubljana (SL)
21.11 Diesel, Budapest (HU)
23.11 Backstage, Munich (DE)
24.11 Rockfabrik, Ludwigsburg (DE)
25.11 Transilvania, Erstfeld (CH)
26.11 Estragon, Bologna (IT) :loco: :headbang:
27.11 Club Vaudeville, Lindau (DE)
28.11 Zeche, Bochum (DE)

i get to see goatwhore and 3 inches of blood next month, im excited to see them play some of their "a haunting curse" album

but other than that i dont expect much haha :lol: