Concerts

Do you like AMORPHIS ???
Can't wait for their next European tour for the 20th anniversary of the band.

05.11 Pumpehuset, Copenhagen (DK)
06.11 Metal Festival, Aalborg (DK)
07.11 Markthalle, Hamburg (DE)
09.11 Cathouse, Glasgow (GB)
10.11 Academy 3, Manchester (GB)
11.11 O2 Academy Islington, London (GB)
12.11 Tivoli De Helling, Utrecht (NL)
13.11 Biebob, Vosselaar (BE)
14.11 Colos-Saal, Aschaffenburg (DE)
16.11 Hellraiser, Leipzig (DE)
17.11 Proxima, Warsaw (PL)
18.11 Szene, Vienna (AT)
19.11 Kd Serikovka, Plzen (CZ)
20.11 Cvetlicrna, Ljubljana (SL)
21.11 Diesel, Budapest (HU)
23.11 Backstage, Munich (DE)
24.11 Rockfabrik, Ludwigsburg (DE)
25.11 Transilvania, Erstfeld (CH)
26.11 Estragon, Bologna (IT) :loco: :headbang:
27.11 Club Vaudeville, Lindau (DE)
28.11 Zeche, Bochum (DE)

I'll be at the Biebob date if everything is alright :) i've never seen them !

they better! thats so epic, one song off every album in chronological order, and ive waited so long to hear the moor, and ive always screamed for forest of october, omg its the greatest set of all time . P.eriod. !

I'll be at the Biebob date if everything is alright :) i've never seen them !

Haven't seen Amorphis live yet with the 'new' vocalist. Last time was in 2004, for the tour of 'Far from the sun', that is probably their worst records, in my opinion. Can't wait to catch 'em finally live once again and for 20th anniversary... a lot of songs from 'Tales of the 1000 lakes' for sure :worship:

Do you like AMORPHIS ???
Can't wait for their next European tour for the 20th anniversary of the band.

05.11 Pumpehuset, Copenhagen (DK)
06.11 Metal Festival, Aalborg (DK)
07.11 Markthalle, Hamburg (DE)
09.11 Cathouse, Glasgow (GB)
10.11 Academy 3, Manchester (GB)
11.11 O2 Academy Islington, London (GB)
12.11 Tivoli De Helling, Utrecht (NL)
13.11 Biebob, Vosselaar (BE)
14.11 Colos-Saal, Aschaffenburg (DE)
16.11 Hellraiser, Leipzig (DE)
17.11 Proxima, Warsaw (PL)
18.11 Szene, Vienna (AT)
19.11 Kd Serikovka, Plzen (CZ)
20.11 Cvetlicrna, Ljubljana (SL)
21.11 Diesel, Budapest (HU)
23.11 Backstage, Munich (DE)
24.11 Rockfabrik, Ludwigsburg (DE)
25.11 Transilvania, Erstfeld (CH)
26.11 Estragon, Bologna (IT) :loco: :headbang:
27.11 Club Vaudeville, Lindau (DE)
28.11 Zeche, Bochum (DE)

no fakking swedish dates as usual but at least I'll catch 'em at wacken :)

Amorphis + Katatonia playing a gig together... would be a dream :worship:

It's a pity that in Sweden you have so many great bands who didn't tour so much in their own country.

What about Opeth in NY :zombie: ??? I've not been attending a gig of Opeth for about 2 years by now, though I prefer their first 3 records.

Tomorrow night there's a gig here with ABGOTT - NODE - SYMBIOTIC.

Saw Opeth in LA the other night. Great show! I love how they played the BWP album note for note, rather than just having Fredrik shred over all of Peters solos--something I might have predicted.

To be honest, their second setlist was cooler imo

Forest of October, Advent, April Ethereal, The Moore, Wreath, Hope Leaves, Harlequin Forest, and The Lotus Eater

Brilliant

The LA fans were disappionting though, i think the entire front row was "make a wish foundation kids or something, they wern't even headbanging on wreath. and people went 20x more crazy for the proggy solo on the lotus eater than on forest of october.

^ people to go crazy for a gem that would never be heard again as oppose to a song they have played and will continue to play since the album came out. and an acoustic gutiar. and stephan wilson to step out of the shadows during bleak and do some guest back vocals.

Saw Opeth in LA the other night. Great show! I love how they played the BWP album note for note, rather than just having Fredrik shred over all of Peters solos--something I might have predicted.

To be honest, their second setlist was cooler imo

Forest of October, Advent, April Ethereal, The Moore, Wreath, Hope Leaves, Harlequin Forest, and The Lotus Eater

Brilliant

pretty sure i saw you there..i was right in the front. fucking AMAZING concert, so tired that day though...took to planes to get to LA and i got in like around 3..kenny g was in the pit though :lol: his son's a fan apparently, but yeah i can't believe how amazing that show was.